What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FF ocean+salamander

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
i'm using the above '2' soils , plus a bit extra perlite... using FF ferts, the question is should i be amending the soil with some lime?? all the plants look good, but my shitty moisture/ph/fert probe says ph is upper 7's... again all the plants are solid , we are entering the 3rd week of 12/12 , and my probe is cheap and shitty...

M

meowmeowmeow

I've used FFOF along with the dry nutes (Cha-ching, Pen Sesame and Beastie Bloom.
The FFOF should be ample with feed in it since its a super soil for at least veg imho.
7.0 is a high pH. Is this a slurry test result or just sticking a pH probe in soil?

I'd back off the extra feed.....When I ran the fore mentioned regiment I flushed with Clearex, but the over experience of blasting the 23 plants with extra nutes was disappointing.

I grow with more organics and OMRI certified shit now with great success.
I found less is more in my growing.
Hope it helps. Good luck & go easy. :tiphat: