What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Most potent lab tested outdoor genetics?

Easy7

Veteran
Thought we could get a thread going, about most potent lab tested outdoor.

I could use some more input. Early and potent is a plus. Potency over terps. Terps can make or break. Also interested in resistance to pest/mold.

I've heard of a few that made record years. Curious what all has floated around.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Terpenes are what you smell, yet subjective similar to aromas of wine. What some smell, others say no, it's not pine, it's musk....and so it goes.....different terpenes affecting different people.

Best bet....growing trouble free and early/potent to fruition...everything else is gravy.

Again, everyone will chime in, but it's YOU that will be growing.
Blue Dream, SSD, hybrids of Jack or Chem for most climates. Largely depends on weather patterns, but there is "no normal weather" any more. Anything over 25% thc, excellent.

Terpenes are not subjective in the least. Peoples mental states are what's subjective about aroma. Most people smell and taste only what they are told, and those peoples opinions do not matter. The only honest wine review comes from somone who isn't brainwashed into propping up false reality. Same with weed. I'll tell you what's actually there, not some fantasy. Most are fine with pretending.

Like the person growing "dank" who is apparently unable to smell the stench of stagnant water so strong its in his clothing and burning my eyes just talking to the guy. Or the guy who's entire garden smells of Neem. His evaluation of anything does not matter, and it's okay to acknowledge this. Aroma is not subjective, only growers with mental defects would say that.

Anyways.. Wonderland Nursery is all about outdoor lines, 28%thc 8% terps on several cuts. Everyone else is still hung up on bullshit nonsense passed around by mersh producers who've. never grown outside.

bestothebest

Yeah Kevin Jodrey does great work. id listen to whatever he says, but remember that it is his climate and not yours. Id say if it can finish, ssh is a classic strain for good outdoor. Im eying MNS afghan skunk haze too.
Ive heard that Bruce Banner can be good for outdoor, but it has shit terps.
Chunkypigs seems to have success with cookies and its crosses, with high thc.
Its not so much as the genetics, but the way you grow them.
If you grow hemp, yeah there wont be much thc. but Its really what works for your climate.