What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Official Bugman Testers & Pics Thread

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
Ok,Ok
this thread is for bugmans testers, pics and support thread.

If you got your own bugmans creations in your gardens please drop your pics in here.

a lil about bugman52

bugs creates an insane amount of unique crosses and lots of us here have been blessed with his gear.

from my impressions, bugs isnt interested in being a "breeder" and from what i can tell from running his stuff,
Bugs is NOT just a "pollen chucker"

I first came across him when i had a few posts and my first run i did a thread on. I was and still am a beginner grower, even after nearly 3 years of this under my belt.

Bugs had subbed few of my threads, and I subbed his mega thread when i started out. One thing led to another and one thing led to another.....

Anyways, bugs gave me my first taste of c99 and some really unusual crosses that I wasnt really ready for. I grew them out anyways and reported back my thoughts.

I wanted to start this thread because Ive seen Im not the only one here whos been the beneficiary of his generosity. Im hoping all of us whove been gifted his work will post their packs, grows, flowers and nug shots for the rest of this community to see his work and creativity. When you first encounter his work it seems a bit random, but after a while you begin to see theres some insight and planning behind his crosses.

I love this guy, and what hes doing and I have a hunch others here agree.

This isnt about commercial interest ,its about elevating somone whos passionate and generous and just a lil bit ... fuck that. Bugman52's a cool ass fucking dood. Call him what you want, he deserves to have the community see his happy fun time in the woods.

and with that, im kicking off this thread with some packs i just got today. I encourage all of you bugman testers to post your pics, crosses , grow logs and anecdotes on your experiences with this man and his work.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Ill be popping these on the next full moon,(today 9/6/2017) lets get some Bugs in my garden!

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
ok im veggng under a badboy t5 400w
so these lil cups will hang out a day or two up there

I grow in no till 10g organic pots and veg with rols organics
i dig worms feel me?
anyways i run a 2 year old coots mix thats just about perfect right now

picture.php

some ghetto bubble cloners
picture.php

ghetto co2 = 2 galls water 1lb sugar yeast a carboy and a fan
picture.php

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
So heres the testers for this diary to kick it off
i have in cups

6x GG4XSP= Original Glue 4 X STRAWBERRY DIESEL - real excited about this one
6x RGM4 = early purple kush x c99 X mangenta
5x SP x GESI = SOUR POWER x GG4 x ELEPHANT STOMPER #1
6x SP X GB4 = SOUR POWER X ---
6x GK = GG4 X KHALISI
6x C99f2 = CINDY99 X Mosca C99 Bx1 - looking for the rotten pineapple and grapefruit phenos
6x SIA = sour diesel indian x agent orange f2

Also have a couple of these in veg right now as well
TWOG= OGXBUBBAXe32 ARTIC TRAIN WREACK X OGXBUBBA

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
Im in a vertical setup nowadays i run a 6x4x7ft room with ~44sft canopy
im currently running 3 biker kush ogs from karma and 1 moscas c99 bx1 fruitypebbles pheno

my lights will be 2x 600 hps and 1 dual spectrum 1kw
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
Feel free to ask about anything - from organics,rols , no till
to vertical or bug control

but by all means post your favorite bugman tester & gear up in here please
welcome to my first official grow diary

Ok,Ok
this thread is for bugmans testers, pics and support thread.

If you got your own bugmans creations in your gardens please drop your pics in here.

a lil about bugman52

bugs creates an insane amount of unique crosses and lots of us here have been blessed with his gear.

from my impressions, bugs isnt interested in being a "breeder" and from what i can tell from running his stuff,
Bugs is NOT just a "pollen chucker"

I first came across him when i had a few posts and my first run i did a thread on. I was and still am a beginner grower, even after nearly 3 years of this under my belt.

Bugs had subbed few of my threads, and I subbed his mega thread when i started out. One thing led to another and one day outta the blue, I get a pm from him. He asked me to send him an address and without much fanfare or even asking for help, a lil package arrives at my safe addy.

I've never asked anyone here for beans or cuts, cause i like the place and the mods are unsentimental to even the OLDEST IC supporters who cross certain lines.

Anyways, bugs gave me my first taste of c99 and some really unusual crosses that I wasnt really ready for. I grew them out anyways and reported back my thoughts.

I wanted to start this thread because Ive seen Im not the only one here whos been the beneficiary of his generosity. Im hoping all of us whove been gifted his work will post their packs, grows, flowers and nug shots for the rest of this community to see his work and creativity. When you first encounter his work it seems a bit random, but after a while you begin to see theres some insight and planning behind his crosses.

I love this guy, and what hes doing and I have a hunch others here agree.

This isnt about commercial interest ,its about elevating somone whos passionate and generous and just a lil bit ... fuck that. Bugman52's a cool ass fucking dood. Call him what you want, he deserves to have the community see his happy fun time in the woods.

and with that, im kicking off this thread with some packs i just got today. I encourage all of you bugman testers to post your pics, crosses , grow logs and anecdotes on your experiences with this man and his work.
View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image
Ill be popping these on the next full moon,(today 9/6/2017) lets get some Bugs in my garden!

I also received Bugs Gifts! Diff will be subbed and posting to this thread, once I get set up again. Until then I will be watching you shine brother. Can't wait to see how everything turns out. Vote For Bug hahaha im super excited for the GG4xKhalisi,GG4xSD,GBxSP, and C99F2 :woohoo:

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
Cool, I want to say I appreciate bugman and everything he has helped me out with. Just scored a pack of his c99 f2s myself :woohoo:
im super looking forward to finding something stinky in there

I also received Bugs Gifts! Diff will be subbed and posting to this thread, once I get set up again. Until then I will be watching you shine brother. Can't wait to see how everything turns out. Vote For Bug hahaha im super excited for the GG4xKhalisi,GG4xSD,GBxSP, and C99F2 :woohoo:
definitely stoked here as well, i missed out oin the bugs kush and gbxsp lemme know how thode turn out!

edit: i dint miss out - i got some spxgb4s in cups as we speak

im super looking forward to finding something stinky in there

definitely stoked here as well, i missed out oin the bugs kush and gbxsp lemme know how thode turn out!

Definitely gonna post my work in this thread!

Attachments

• 20170901_134909.jpg
    20170901_134909.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 20170906_190144.jpg
    20170906_190144.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 18

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
My photos of Bug's gear are limited but here are a few. I did these a couple years ago. I'm glad I still have a few beans left.

GGC99
picture.php

GTWOG
picture.php

RGM4
picture.php

GG#4 X Sweetooth x Shishkaberry x Ugorg
picture.php

GG#4 x GG#4 x C99
picture.php

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
I believe the RGM4 is a purple kush x Mosca C99 X DutchGrown's Magenta and the GTWOG is a GG4 x Arctic Trainwreck x Bubba, if I'm not mistaken.

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
My photos of Bug's gear are limited but here are a few. I did these a couple years ago. I'm glad I still have a few beans left.

GGC99
View Image

GTWOG
View Image

RGM4
View Image

GG#4 X Sweetooth x Shishkaberry x Ugorg
View Image

GG#4 x GG#4 x C99
View Image

beautiful pics ahab and spot on as well

I believe the RGM4 is a purple kush x Mosca C99 X DutchGrown's Magenta and the GTWOG is a GG4 x Arctic Trainwreck x Bubba, if I'm not mistaken.

i been wondering about that mangenta
the twog had two og bubbas in its line gg4xogb x atwxogb

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
hes like a gg4 surgeon

why is icmag rebranding "gorilla" glue original glue ,
can yall fill me in?
when i type in gorrilla glue it comes out gorilla glue

The actual Original Gorilla Glue company sued JW for the name. Long story short they (Original Gorilla Glue Company) kepped "Gorilla" and let JW get "Glue" thus name changed to "Original Glue" but we call it GG. Im ready for the Gluechee.