What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fiddynut's indoor jungle

Fiddynut

Man Fiddynuts,

You missed a great first half of the Packers game. It's nice to see the defense, and running game improving greatly. My supervisor at work is a cowboys fan. I pulled out my green bay wallet and pointed at the G, he says what a dick. Lol. Gotta love it. Let's hope the pack can stay healthy and make a good run st the playoffs.
:dance013:

Good afternoon Packerfan.
I was planning on being home for the whole game but my ride went a little long. I think I started watching in the second quarter actually it was only 14-0 when I tuned in and I was alpble to see that kid run wild the rest of the game. I've never really seen the pack have a that much success running the ball and I hope there is more to come. I hope we get our other running back playing again after that hit last week and we coule have a two headed monster pounding the ball. Your so right we gotta stay healthy.

Fiddynut

Spray micronized sulfur first for awhile.. once every 2-3 days for 1-2 weeks, clean much of the sulfur residue off the plants, then release the hounds.

Don't use neem (& probably other oils) when using the sulfur. It'll ruin the plants.
Good afternoon Cannavor.
Welcome and thank you for sharing your wisdom here.
Also thank yo for all you do in the bodhi thread. I grow mostly bodhi gear and love having that resource. You rock!

Fiddynut

Update and pics.

Update and pics.

Greetings friends.

It's been a while since I put up any pics or jungle updates so here goes. Right now I've got my gorilla bubble (Tony green/Dansbuds) and cobra lips 1&2 (bodhi) moms in my veg tent along with a bunch of gorilla bubble cuts that I just took on Sunday in the cloner. My next run will be all gorilla bubble and the following run will be cobra lips. I like to use stuff I've got around the house to get the diffrent sized plants to fit under the same light. My clones don't like a lot of light so I've got the t5 way up high in the tent. Here's how it looks in there.

In my flower tent I've got 2 gorilla bubble plants and 2 cobra lips plants. Because of a labeling mistake I'm not sure if I've got cobra lips #1 or 2 in flower. My last run was all cobra lips #2 and the way these are growing I'm thinking and hoping that these two are the #1. My moms came from the original seed plants and they are labeled correctly so going forward I will be able to keep them straight. At the three week mark the gorilla bubble girls are taller less branchy than the cobra lips. My last several runs have been mono crop and having 2 diffrent strains at once is not as good for keeping an even canopy and will likely hurt my yield some. I will probably go back to mono crop after this run. Here are a couple pics of the girls.

I'm happy with how things are going in the grow right now and that last shot is the GB at about three weeks with some nice early frost on those leaves.

About 3 weeks ago I harvested my first crop of cobra lips #2 and things are curing up nicely. She isn't as loud of a plant as I'd hoped and she has more of the sweet skunk type of scent ant taste to her. But she is nice and potent with a nice buzz and yields really nicely for my first run with her. I'm hoping I get more sour chem/skunk from CL #1 but not disappointed in what I've got here in the #2.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
hope everyone is having a great week and getting ready for an even better weekend!
the buds are finishing nicely and im enjoying smoking the smaller pieces while i wait for the large tops to finish up
a bunch of good sized nugs plus a few big tops that im really hoping to enjoy around halloween
thanks for the comment p'fan
im pretty happy with how they turned out overall but i was thinking the same thing about maybe doing some feeding the next time around
the pack are off toa great start this season and it looks like things are really starting to click on both sides of the ball
a win this weekend against the lions will put you guys in a great place at teh top of the nfc north

Fiddynut

hope everyone is having a great week and getting ready for an even better weekend!
the buds are finishing nicely and im enjoying smoking the smaller pieces while i wait for the large tops to finish up
a bunch of good sized nugs plus a few big tops that im really hoping to enjoy around halloween
thanks for the comment p'fan
im pretty happy with how they turned out overall but i was thinking the same thing about maybe doing some feeding the next time around
the pack are off toa great start this season and it looks like things are really starting to click on both sides of the ball
a win this weekend against the lions will put you guys in a great place at teh top of the nfc north

Good afternoon pop_rocks.
My week is going ok but I'm a little under the weather this week and draging a bit with a sore throat and runny nose. I sure hope to be back to my normal healthy self by this weekend. Ive got a lot to do this weekend as I will be gone for a few days starting next Sunday and the Halloween party is the following Saturday night.
I'm glad you are enjoying your harvested buds so far and I hope those tops are a great treat for you on Halloween. I made some medicated caramels a couple weeks ago with some larf and trimmings from my last harvest and gave them to everyone at work. Everyone loved them and I think i might make more for Halloween. It was my first time making that and it went really well.
The packers have been a lot more fun to watch this year than they have been in a while and I hope they keep making it work. A win against Detroit would be nice, especially on the big stage of Monday night football.
Do you have anything interesting planned for the weekend or on the menu?
I got one of those instant pot pressure cookers a couple weeks ago and I've been experimenting with it some. It sure makes a nice beef stew in a lot less time than I thought possable.
Let's finish this week strong brother!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
happening brother! hope you are feeling better and enjoy a nice weekend my man
i had a head cold just liek you described a few weeks ago,a bug has been going around at least where i work
/lots of water and vit-C helps, plus nice hot showers
the pack are playing good football this year and it looks like a.rog is getting back on track
those caramels sound awesome, how did you make them? did you make an extract/ oil and add it to a caramel recipe or did you cook the caramel with the week in it?
i remember you talking about your annual halloween party and hope this years fest if off the hook!
its totally fall and im ready for the holiday season to start
/plus the time change is coming up later this month
this weekend we are picking up a friend at the airport on sat but sunday is going to be all about football for me
rams play a hot 49'ers team sunday and we will see how it goes
the rams have lost two in a row and need to get their feet back under them
sf is one of the last undefeated teams left in the league but they havent really played any playoff caliber teams just yet so the rams will be their opponent so far this season
so i woke up with this craving for ground beef tacos
not the real mexican tacos, but the kind you would get at someplace like taco bell
so this sunday we are heading to the market to get crunchy shells and ground beef; plus beans and chips, the works
the insata pot things are really popular right now and you are so right, i cant believe hot quickly they cook things
a friend of mine says they even put frozen meat in and it comes out bomb
hope you are feeling better and all set for a nice fun weekend!

Fiddynut

happening brother! hope you are feeling better and enjoy a nice weekend my man
i had a head cold just liek you described a few weeks ago,a bug has been going around at least where i work
/lots of water and vit-C helps, plus nice hot showers
the pack are playing good football this year and it looks like a.rog is getting back on track
those caramels sound awesome, how did you make them? did you make an extract/ oil and add it to a caramel recipe or did you cook the caramel with the week in it?
i remember you talking about your annual halloween party and hope this years fest if off the hook!
its totally fall and im ready for the holiday season to start
/plus the time change is coming up later this month
this weekend we are picking up a friend at the airport on sat but sunday is going to be all about football for me
rams play a hot 49'ers team sunday and we will see how it goes
the rams have lost two in a row and need to get their feet back under them
sf is one of the last undefeated teams left in the league but they havent really played any playoff caliber teams just yet so the rams will be their opponent so far this season
so i woke up with this craving for ground beef tacos
not the real mexican tacos, but the kind you would get at someplace like taco bell
so this sunday we are heading to the market to get crunchy shells and ground beef; plus beans and chips, the works
the insata pot things are really popular right now and you are so right, i cant believe hot quickly they cook things
a friend of mine says they even put frozen meat in and it comes out bomb
hope you are feeling better and all set for a nice fun weekend!
Thanks man, I'm feeling a lot better today and should be close to 100 by tomorrow or Sunday for sure. I'm sure I got it from someone at work as it's been going around here and just about everyone has had it in the last couple weeks. I don't get sick very much and it's really early in the season so I hope it's out of the way for the rest of the season for me. Way better to be sick this week rather than next weekend when I leave for my trip or even worse during the party or tool concert in a couple weeks. I've been pounding the liquid and getting extra rest.
Your right the packers are playing much more like a team this year with a much more balanced game plan. Rogers is playing well but thay aren't having to rely on him making all the hail marrys to win.
I remember hearing that SF was still undefeated but haven't played anyone good yet this year. I hope the Rams bounce back and get a W. I don't really have anything against the 49ers but I was more of a Raiders fan when I lived in the Bay Area.
To make the caramels I made butter with the trimmings and larf. Then I made the candy with the butter. The recipe is easy and I'll post it, allong with the corned beef recipes tonight for sure. I know your Mrs is a fan of edibles and these might be a nice treat for her.
I can't believe it's almost party time again. The wife has been working for months allready on decorations and such. This year's them is creepy dolls and she has been making a bunch of these really creepy dolls and really getting into it this year.
I get cravings for those "American tacos" sometimes too. Like you said they are like Taco Bell and I ate plenty of that back in the day. And when I was a kid the standard taco up here was ground beef and hard shell, not authentic but good in its own way. I hope they turn out great and hit the spot brother!
I'm digging the instant pot for a number of reasons. I love low and slow cooking but there isn't always time. Also having a stand alone appliance frees up stove top space. It does a great job with things like rice and can cook dry, unsoaked beans in a hurry too. I have a feeling that I'm going to find a lot of uses for this thing. I haven't tried frozen meet yet but I've seen mention of it. It also does slow cooking and things like sous vide and even has a yogurt setting.
I hope your week is finishing on a high note brother and you have a great weekend!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
its friday my man and im all about the weekend!
glad to hear you are feeling better
keep taking care of yourself and you will be back to 100% in no time
that would be rad if you could post the caramels recipe, even if they arent medicated it would be a fun thing to make
a friend gave me some trim of his recently and ive been thinking i would just turn it all onto hash, but i have enough to split between the two
it sounds like your lady is a really creative person
i know a few people who go all out for haloween and have been planning their costumes for a while
dude could you post up some pics of the creey dolls? i kind of have this thing for creepy dolls
the best ones werent even meant to be creepy but they just are
i bet she makes some cool decorations and the party sound like its going to be off the hook
keep getting better and have a great weekend my friend!

Fiddynut

its friday my man and im all about the weekend!
glad to hear you are feeling better
keep taking care of yourself and you will be back to 100% in no time
that would be rad if you could post the caramels recipe, even if they arent medicated it would be a fun thing to make
a friend gave me some trim of his recently and ive been thinking i would just turn it all onto hash, but i have enough to split between the two
it sounds like your lady is a really creative person
i know a few people who go all out for haloween and have been planning their costumes for a while
dude could you post up some pics of the creey dolls? i kind of have this thing for creepy dolls
the best ones werent even meant to be creepy but they just are
i bet she makes some cool decorations and the party sound like its going to be off the hook
keep getting better and have a great weekend my friend!

Good morning pop_rocks.
I'm feeling almost back to normal as of this morning and glad to have my strength and drive back. I feel like such a worthless turd when I'm sick and can't stand it. I also missed the two days the bike trails were open before it rained again yesterday and closed them. But time to put that behind me and look forward to what is going to be a busy rest of the month.
For sure my wife is a Halloween fanatic and she likes it better than any other Holliday or occasion. She comes up with all these diffrent themes every year and makes a lot of her own decorations. She loves doing it and our friends and family seem to enjoy the party. I will get pics of the dolls and some of the other stuff she makes. Maybe I should make a private photo album so I can share more than I do in the public forum. Let me think on that a bit. But for sure I'll post pics of the dolls.
My bro invited himself over right when I got off work last night and I couldn't post but let me give you the caramel recipe I used this morning and I'll get back here with the corned beef recipes next day or two, I have to get to work soon.
I used wet trim and popcorn buds so I don't know about weight but make 2 sticks butter as strong as you like or, like you said, without the cannabis.
1 cup cannabis butter
2 ¼ cup brown sugar
dash of salt
1 cup light corn syrup
1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp. vanilla

Melt butter; add brown sugar and salt. Stir until combined. Stir in light corn syrup. Gradually add milk; stir constantly. Cook and stir over med heat, until candy reaches firm ball stage (245F), about 12 to 15 min. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla, pour into 9″ by 13″ pan. Cool, cut and wrap.
That was just the first recipe I came across on the web and it looked simple so I tried it. I followed it pretty closely and it came out just fine wh chewy caramel that got you a nice buzz.
I hope you have a great weekend and we get some good games on Sunday.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
happening my man! hope your weekend is off to a great start
that is so cool that your wife really enjoys halloween and gets creative about it
there is a girl i wok with who is the same way; she is super creative and likes to have fun and make stuff
when we have events like baby showers or the chicken nugget challenge she is the one who makes the prizes and a lot of the decorations
thanks for the caramel recipe, it sounds super easy and i bet it tasted really good
i may even have to make two batches, that way i have some snacks for when im medicated
thats interesting you used wet trim for this recipe, last time i made hash i used wet weed and it came out pretty good
i might even get myself a candy thermometer, you mention the temp and from what i hear temps are super important when making candy
we are going on a hike in the canyon this morning before the heat sets in and then going to check out this kebab place for lunch
im glad to hear you are feeling better and i hope you have a great day at work

Fiddynut

happening my man! hope your weekend is off to a great start
that is so cool that your wife really enjoys halloween and gets creative about it
there is a girl i wok with who is the same way; she is super creative and likes to have fun and make stuff
when we have events like baby showers or the chicken nugget challenge she is the one who makes the prizes and a lot of the decorations
thanks for the caramel recipe, it sounds super easy and i bet it tasted really good
i may even have to make two batches, that way i have some snacks for when im medicated
thats interesting you used wet trim for this recipe, last time i made hash i used wet weed and it came out pretty good
i might even get myself a candy thermometer, you mention the temp and from what i hear temps are super important when making candy
we are going on a hike in the canyon this morning before the heat sets in and then going to check out this kebab place for lunch
im glad to hear you are feeling better and i hope you have a great day at work

I hope you had a great weekend brother! I got all the stuff on my list done and even had a little time for relaxing and to cook a nice meal for the game last night. I made red beans and rice in the instant pot yesterday and it turned out so well that I had 3 helpings of it in one sitting. I ate so much that I fell into a "food coma" during the second half of that packers game and missed all the excitement. That's ok because I'm still needing extra sleep to get over the last of the symptoms from the cold I had last week.
The girl at your work that makes all the stuff sounds like a fun coworker. I'm sure she and my wife would hit it off. What is a chicken nugget challenge?
The recipe is really easy and it turned out nice on the first try for me. I think your right about the temp of candy being important for the finished product to turn out right. I defenatly used the thermometer and took it to the recommended 245 degrees.
How did your hike go? I didn't get out a lot this weekend but the mountain bike trails are open as of today and I'm planning on getting a ride in tomorrow morning. If it dosent rain today that is. Did you go to the kebab place? How were they? I love making chicken and beef kebabs on the grill.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
te keebab place was really good
it was more afghani style and they had this green vinagrette sauce that was off the hook
it was really sour and had all these herbs in it but was great for everything from the gyro meat to dipping fires in
love red beans and rice my man! was this from the recipe book that comes with the insta-pot or did you find it someplace else? i would be right there wiht you brother, thats one of those things you ahve to go back for seconds on (and sometimes thirds!)
the chicken nugget challenge is a thing we do at work once a year where you see who can eat a 20pc chicken nugget the fastest
the first year i was just in it for the nuggets but last year i was init to win it
i sat next to "doc nugget", the winner the last two years in a row and could not believe how fast he put the food away
the third place winer was a girl who was a total dark horse but put the chop on her nuggets
its funny you mention the creative girl from my work because she is from wisconsin
im getting a candy thermometer and we are going to make soem cramels this weekdn!
what a crazy game last night and im kind of disappointed with the way the game turned out
i like a.rog and the packers but i felt like the referees has way too much influence over the outcome of the game
hope you are having a great start to your week and it just gets better from here!

H

hunter77

Greetings friends.

It's been a while since I put up any pics or jungle updates so here goes. Right now I've got my gorilla bubble (Tony green/Dansbuds) and cobra lips 1&2 (bodhi) moms in my veg tent along with a bunch of gorilla bubble cuts that I just took on Sunday in the cloner. My next run will be all gorilla bubble and the following run will be cobra lips. I like to use stuff I've got around the house to get the diffrent sized plants to fit under the same light. My clones don't like a lot of light so I've got the t5 way up high in the tent. Here's how it looks in there.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=81364&pictureid=1979636&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

In my flower tent I've got 2 gorilla bubble plants and 2 cobra lips plants. Because of a labeling mistake I'm not sure if I've got cobra lips #1 or 2 in flower. My last run was all cobra lips #2 and the way these are growing I'm thinking and hoping that these two are the #1. My moms came from the original seed plants and they are labeled correctly so going forward I will be able to keep them straight. At the three week mark the gorilla bubble girls are taller less branchy than the cobra lips. My last several runs have been mono crop and having 2 diffrent strains at once is not as good for keeping an even canopy and will likely hurt my yield some. I will probably go back to mono crop after this run. Here are a couple pics of the girls.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=81364&pictureid=1979637&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=81364&pictureid=1979638&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=81364&pictureid=1979639&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=81364&pictureid=1979640&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

I'm happy with how things are going in the grow right now and that last shot is the GB at about three weeks with some nice early frost on those leaves.

About 3 weeks ago I harvested my first crop of cobra lips #2 and things are curing up nicely. She isn't as loud of a plant as I'd hoped and she has more of the sweet skunk type of scent ant taste to her. But she is nice and potent with a nice buzz and yields really nicely for my first run with her. I'm hoping I get more sour chem/skunk from CL #1 but not disappointed in what I've got here in the #2.

I like what you grow I been reading about tonygreen seeds they are good and yours prove it to me :thank you:

Fiddynut

te keebab place was really good
it was more afghani style and they had this green vinagrette sauce that was off the hook
it was really sour and had all these herbs in it but was great for everything from the gyro meat to dipping fires in
love red beans and rice my man! was this from the recipe book that comes with the insta-pot or did you find it someplace else? i would be right there wiht you brother, thats one of those things you ahve to go back for seconds on (and sometimes thirds!)
the chicken nugget challenge is a thing we do at work once a year where you see who can eat a 20pc chicken nugget the fastest
the first year i was just in it for the nuggets but last year i was init to win it
i sat next to "doc nugget", the winner the last two years in a row and could not believe how fast he put the food away
the third place winer was a girl who was a total dark horse but put the chop on her nuggets
its funny you mention the creative girl from my work because she is from wisconsin
im getting a candy thermometer and we are going to make soem cramels this weekdn!
what a crazy game last night and im kind of disappointed with the way the game turned out
i like a.rog and the packers but i felt like the referees has way too much influence over the outcome of the game
hope you are having a great start to your week and it just gets better from here!

Man those kebabs sound great. Sometimes a great sauce is just the thing to elevate the meat and a sauce that is as versatile as that one sounds rocks. It's lunch time and I'm now craving some char grilled meat.
I found this red beans and rice recipe on the inter web and chose it because it had a lot of good reviews. Really I just needed the methodology and amount of liquid for a pound of dry beans (soaked) in the instant pot. As it turnes out I used what id have normally in the onions, peppers, celery and spices and then it's 4 cups broth for a pound of beans. And a 30 minute cook at high pressure is just right. Turned out great for a first try and I'm reading about how a pressure cooker is hands down the best for beans because it pushes the water and steam into them. I'm already looking forward to the next time I make these.
The chicken nugget challenge sounds like a blast. I'd be right there and pushing you guys because I can eat quickly. I'm the guy that always finishes my food before anyone else at the table. Maybe I can find a few coworkers that want to take the challenge.
That's so cool that the creative girls that work is from Wisconsin. Maybe we are just artsy crafty here in wisco.
Let me know how you like the caramel. It was a very easy process to make and my buddies loved the finished product.
Like I said I had fallen asleep in the second half of the game so I didn't see any of the controversy but it sounds like the lions got jobbed. I don't like to see anyone, especially my team, win like that and it sucks. My issue with the NFL for a long time has been how much the refs can change the game one way or another. There is holding on every play and the game is too fast for the officials these days it seems. And the new replay rules this year seem to make it even worse with the second guessing. But it's still fun to watch the games just don't bet money or get too emotionally involved or invested.
So I finally got to ride the mtn bike this morning and it felt great. I feel like I haven't ridden in months even though it's only been a couple weeks or so. I hope it stays dry so I can ride a lot going forward until we got snow.
I hope your week is off to a great start too brother!

Fiddynut

I like what you grow I been reading about tonygreen seeds they are good and yours prove it to me :thank you:
Good afternoon hunter77.
Greetings and welcome! I would highly recommend any of the Tony green gorilla bubble for its extreme level of frosty goodness and potency. I have found 2 winners from the 1 pack of seeds I got a couple years back. I'm growing the original bx1f1 but I think any of the newer versions are great as well. Give them a try and good luck!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
evening brother, hope you had a great day
im a big fan of sauces too and agree that they can take a meal in so many different directions
that soudns like a solid start to a red beans and rice recipe and we might have to try it out on day
we are planning on making a pulled pork for sandwiches in the instapot this weekend for football sunday
quick and easy peasy, plus im sure it will come out dank
plus i ahve these spicy sweet pickles that go great with a bbq sandwich
this is a must win game for the rams this weekend but we just picked up one of the premiere defensive backs in the league, jalen ramsey
we paid a lot for him but if he can put the spark back into the defense then i think it was a solid move
i think the top times in the nugget challenge for the past two years as around 2min
its funny because one of the people who places last year was a girl who dosent look like she would be able to eat so much so fast
last year i kinf of kept pace through the first 10 nuggets but then i saw doc nuggets chowing down and on his last nug, so i kind of pulled up
the funny thing was, after the contest they still had food and i kept right on eating
/love those mcdonalds chicken nuggets
but it would be rad if you could join in brother, i bet you would place top three is you wanted to
hope you are having a great week so far and ready for a fun weekend
we are making the candy this weekend so i will be sure to let you know how they turn out

Fiddynut

I hope your having a great day too.
I can't believe it's Thursday already, this week is flying by. Only a couple more days and I'm off to Vegas and then southern Utah for a few days. It's been cold for a week or so here and the heat out in the desert is going to feel really nice. Then the party is only a coup,e days after I get back to town and just a few days later it's TOOL time. I'm so stoked and just really looking forward to the fun the next coup,e weeks.
You are right a good sauce can do so much for a good meal. My goal is to cook the meat so that it doesn't need any sauce to be good but that dosent mean it can't be even better with a great sauce. And a sauce that can be used in multiple components can really tie things together. I've done beef stew a couple times but not pulled pork in the instant pot yet. For the stew there was plenty of liquid added which I know pressure cookers like but I wonder how much you add for pork shoulder. I will defenatly give it a go sometime. Sweet and spicy pickles sound like a great addition to a BBQ sandwich. Let me know how it turns out brother.
I hope the Rams get a win this week. I'm always surprised at how few trades there are in football compared to baseball. It seem like a great way to add depth and talent to your team yet I don't see it very often. I can't think of the last time the packers made a trade that made a splash as they say in baseball.
I'd love to do the nugget challenge with you guys. Two minutes sounds like a reasonable time for that. Never count out a chick who can eat fast. I was watching the Coney Island hotdog eating comp a few years back and this little Asian chick who looked like she was less than 5 feet and about 90 pounds was kicking most of the guys asses. Some people just have the talent for that kind of thing.
I hope your caramel making goes well and for sure let me know how you like it brother!

packerfan79

Veteran
What's up jungle mates,

All this food talk has me hungry. My little son has been bugging me to make some ribs. Last time I made ribs he had a sore throat, and his mom threw out the ribs I saved for him, he cried. It was hilarious, but I tried not to laugh.

I am officially in flower now, day 7 today. I culled 3 males lastnight. I put a couple more plants in to flower to replace the males. Can't wait to smoke my own weed again.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
right on p'fan, glad to hear you are back up and running again
that is a shame and i feel sorry for the little guy; who dosent like some good ribs!
/were they pork or beef ribs?
the weekend is almost here and its a great excuse to throw some down; i would give the little dude some extras
keep us updated on what you are growing,my man

it sounds liek you are going to be super busy fiddy
halloween is just a little over a week away and i bet you are excited for the party
i got the thermometer today and we cant wait to try it out!
it was the mrsChicky's idea and im sure they will coem out great
we are making them and the candy on sunday
its funny about ramsey because the past three weeks he has been on the dl because of a bad back, but as of yesterday i hear his back is fine and hes in camp today
/its a miracle what the california sun can do for you!
im hoping the rams can pull a win this weekend too but we will have to wait and see
i bet you would hold your own in the nugget challenge, but you would have to bring your a-game for sure
do you ahve any plans for friday?
we are heading over to my buddies house
speaking of which, he sent me come pics the other day

picture.php

View image in gallery

even tho we planted her late she is by far the biggest of the bunch
she is also the strongest smelling one and you can miss he when you step out into my friends back yard

i cant wait to see how she has grown over the past week, we might be taking her down soon
have a great friday and finish up your week strong brother

packerfan79

Veteran
right on p'fan, glad to hear you are back up and running again
that is a shame and i feel sorry for the little guy; who dosent like some good ribs!
/were they pork or beef ribs?
the weekend is almost here and its a great excuse to throw some down; i would give the little dude some extras
keep us updated on what you are growing,my man

it sounds liek you are going to be super busy fiddy
halloween is just a little over a week away and i bet you are excited for the party
i got the thermometer today and we cant wait to try it out!
it was the mrsChicky's idea and im sure they will coem out great
we are making them and the candy on sunday
its funny about ramsey because the past three weeks he has been on the dl because of a bad back, but as of yesterday i hear his back is fine and hes in camp today
/its a miracle what the california sun can do for you!
im hoping the rams can pull a win this weekend too but we will have to wait and see
i bet you would hold your own in the nugget challenge, but you would have to bring your a-game for sure
do you ahve any plans for friday?
we are heading over to my buddies house
speaking of which, he sent me come pics the other day

even tho we planted her late she is by far the biggest of the bunch
she is also the strongest smelling one and you can miss he when you step out into my friends back yard

i cant wait to see how she has grown over the past week, we might be taking her down soon
have a great friday and finish up your week strong brother

Pop Rocks,

I am pork rib guy. Spareribs for sure. The wife pulled a double pack out of the fridge. Yum. I will hook my boy up for sure.

That girl is blowing up pop. Looks nice and frosty. I need to find some friends that like to host. I am still eyeing some new seeds,

I got 1 sour grapes, lbl.x deadhead, rebel og, and I put a couple killer orange glue in lastnight (first time running a glue cross). Hopefully a nice harvest to finish off the year.

I am taking the wife up to the mountains for the weekend, next weekend. Can't wait, we are celebrating our 9 year anniversary. Octoberfest here we come. Wine, and dine with dessert by the fire. No kids, woo hoo.

Hope you guys have a great Friday and weekend.