What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gypsy is finally home

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Whatever happened, I'm home, and its bright cool weather here, the air is crisp, and I keep pinching myself to make sure this is reality. WOOOO-HOOOO!

I would like to deeply thank all those who have stood by me thru my incarceration.....especially passthedoobie and old pink.

That's good, I'm so glad to see you post again on your
site, need to build up those rep points bro.

Welcome, twice welcome.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Welcome back Gypsy.. :)

Take things slow and easy. May your transition be smooth and gentle.. Congratulations on being a married man too.

All the best :)

dickcorn

This is awesome news! Enjoy your freedom and I pray for your family reunited! I was afraid thy would let you rot in there. I can only imagine what you've been through. Best of luck to you in the future!

redlaser

Veteran
Congratulations on getting out Gypsy, hope you get to see your family soon. Your case seemed like an unending stalemate with no hope from what I've read. Wow, shocked and happy for you.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is great news. Congrats on the marriage. Hopefully you'll be enjoying time with your family soon.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is awesome news, Its great to be able to turn the page on this part of your bad trip.. I hope the rest gets taken care of posthaste. Get this Monkey of your back.. Welcome back Gypsy ..