What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Devils Harvest Casey Jones

Z

zooty

I know they used the con genetics cut, wondering how reliable they are, currently got 10 in a bit grow now would like to know a little bit more about them. peace

GSPfan

Veteran
OJD could you chime in on this? If they s1ed your cut and are selling them for a little over half of what grateful casey costs then this seems like an asshole move. But if you gave them the clone to use to help out a friend then my opinion of them would be totally different.

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
Where does it say they used any cut from CSG?

Casey Jones was a strain made by HEAD seeds long before CSG or anyone else was using it. It says right in the Dev Harv description they used Heads CJ, so they probably did kust like CSG, bought some CJ seeds, picked a pheno and made fem seeds from it.

Pro Headies

Veteran
Im pretty sure they run True's cut of Casey that CSG gifted them.

On a side note Devils Harvest Shoreline is BUNK! Not shoreline not even close....

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
funny you should say that because when i was last in Adam i tried some "devils harvest" cj and just thought it was trues cut, wasn't till the last day i was there i noticed it was apparantly devils harvest CJ..

GSPfan

Veteran
The Devil's Harvest were honoured to have acquired an original clone to work with from their friends at Connoisseur Genetics.
^^^this is from the strain description at ali bongo

T

ThcGrower4life

i have a pack of these too but i was unsure if they where any good i also have shoreline & dazey jones...

here is what devils harvest seeds says i copied it from there description...

Casey Jones Seeds

Train Wreck x Sour Diesel x Thai

Developed by world renowned grower Greatfulhead, the high from this mainly Indica strain is clean and smooth. The effect is instant and uplifting.

Casey Jones is fast flowering (8 weeks) and is famous for its incredible high yields. We were honoured to have acquired an original clone to work with from our friends at Connoisseur Genetics.

Our Casey Jones seeds are now available feminized for all to enjoy...

Z

zooty

Put them into flower, they're about a week and a half in. Lucky I scrogged they are stretchy as fuck! looking good though

jimbenn

glad to hear. thanks. i was gonna go for it but many people are saying the same thing. probs saved me time money and effort.

jimbenn

Im pretty sure they run True's cut of Casey that CSG gifted them.

On a side note Devils Harvest Shoreline is BUNK! Not shoreline not even close....

thanks for your opinion which mirrors many others. think you and others have helped me not waste time and effort

IBL

bang---------true casey jones was made by gratefyllhead (head seeds)
it was orient express (train wreck x thai( chocolate pheno)) x sour diesel V3( the closest thing to ECSD )
so the lineage written by DH is a junk
no matter is this real shit from them or not
peace

Last edited:

FireIn.TheSky

I just got a pack of DH CJ, anyone run this? any finished pictures?

From what I have seen the DH CJ looks just as good as any.

lawlrus

i have a pack of these too but i was unsure if they where any good i also have shoreline & dazey jones...

here is what devils harvest seeds says i copied it from there description...

Casey Jones Seeds

Train Wreck x Sour Diesel x Thai

Developed by world renowned grower Greatfulhead, the high from this mainly Indica strain is clean and smooth. The effect is instant and uplifting.

Casey Jones is fast flowering (8 weeks) and is famous for its incredible high yields. We were honoured to have acquired an original clone to work with from our friends at Connoisseur Genetics.

Our Casey Jones seeds are now available feminized for all to enjoy...

TW x SD x Thai = mostly indica? huh

FireIn.TheSky

TW x SD x Thai = mostly indica? huh

You certainly don't have to be a rocket scientist to feminize other peoples work, they have some kind of strawberry diesel strain too I'd suspect is an S1 of reservoirs work.
That being said since there is no skill involved in making fem seed alls that really matters is they used a legit cut of CJ.

Being from CSG I dont need to worry about the legitimacy. I am just happy to have a shot at this nearly extinct strain.
Aside from that the price was good, and I got 10 very nice fat healthy looking seeds.
I probably wouldn't buy anything else from them but these CJs were too good to pass up, I've seen a few pics around the net and they look real nice.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In essence DHS "took" my 2007 selection of Casey Jones (that came 2nd in the ICMag cup to JLP with ECSD) from a friend that OJD passed it onto in Amsterdam and then proceeded to use it and pass it out as their own (having lost the "TrueCanna" or "true" cut label it originally and is most often passed out with)......the Strawberry Diesel they use is Elite Genetics work.
The Grateful Casey from CSG is S1's and named as such out of respect to H3ad seeds.
Hope that clears things up.

I know this thread is old but hopefully someone will read this. I have casey jones from the devils harvest sprouted from seed. It's purple; I mean like dark black purple in preflower. It's starting to get lighter and is becoming nice purple color. If I told you what I had growing in my tent and showed a picture and untrained eye would say this is the GDP and my GDP is casey. Is this casey jones?
signal-2022-08-13-20-42-28-287.jpg

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know this thread is old but hopefully someone will read this. I have casey jones from the devils harvest sprouted from seed. It's purple; I mean like dark black purple in preflower. It's starting to get lighter and is becoming nice purple color. If I told you what I had growing in my tent and showed a picture and untrained eye would say this is the GDP and my GDP is casey. Is
Sorry no , that looks nothing like the Casey Jones Feminized

Latest posts

Latest posts