What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~California Vert. Projects ~ The Sagas of a Medicinal Grower~

Sleeper7784

Outdoor GSC Day 22

Outdoor GSC Day 22

45gal Root Pots
Straight Cocotek
Watered daily

Feed every other day:

Armor SI
CALiMAGic
Micro
Bloom

As always

EC 1.5
Ph 5.5-5.8

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great in here...
Them cookies look to loven the sun bro....

Looks like your going to have a nice jar full
while you wait...Nice!!!

Keep em green buddy....

D.U.D.E...

Sleeper7784

Looking great in here...
Them cookies look to loven the sun bro...

Looks like your going to have a nice jar full
while you wait...Nice!!!

Keep em green buddy....

D.U.D.E...[URL=http://i.imgur.com/CHJ44b9.gif]View Image[/URL]

Thanks AD. They're doing really well so far. I just hope I can maintain the up keep on them thru the summer. I just got laid off from my new job :dance013: and I'm hoping they don't call me back until after harvest time. :biggrin:

My ins. are still pumping out strong, I've got 3 more rounds to finish then I'm throwing something else down. I'm looking forward to my new Cherry Pie cut.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
looking good in here sleep ,shiit those cookies don't yield but the quality still there to fetch a nice penny on em if you had too :biggrin:how was the difference between letting them go 9 wks instead of ten ?

Sleeper7784

looking good in here sleep ,shiit those cookies don't yield but the quality still there to fetch a nice penny on em if you had too :biggrin:how was the difference between letting them go 9 wks instead of ten ?

Thank you tlj. Yeah I can't get no better than 1/2gpw but no worries on this end, its my all time fav. smoke so I'll take the hit on yeild. Not to mention I could get top price at any club I vend to.

I'm totally against chopping her at 9wks. The color wasn't quite there, and the high was a little heart racey, and not as lasting.

Sleeper7784

Kool Bloom

Kool Bloom

I have always used Kool Bloom powder since day one. But now in my later years of growing, being more intune with the plants and by actively logging, I've discovered that in my situation KB does not agree well with my GSC.

These are pictures of what has been happening 3-5 days after my end of week 2 blast:

6ml Micro
9ml Bloom
(Kool Bloom 1.25g or 1/4tsp) per gallon dose (130ppm)

EC 1.7
Ph 5.6

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I believe this to be a PK toxicity. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? This is my only variable change.

I'm thinking about dropping KB. I think the risk out weighs the benefits. I'm defiantly no longer using it on my current round. Any milder suggestions out there?

DabOnDabs

Veteran
looks like n-tox to me. leaves dark green waxy, then claw and misshaped. Yup.

Or PH issues. Maybe a combination of both. I havent read the thread but if you're running 6/9 then I assume you're in coco, and you're passing week 2 this is definately right where ntox will show. Doesn't look too bad tho, I had a fuckshithellton of issues using h3ad's shit in coco, so yea.

Also, my plants tend to like 5.8-6.1 ph for the most part. I'll drop it down to like 5.6 or 5.7 to hit micro's once a week but other than that its all 5.8-6.1.

Sleeper7784

Looking real great man.. Those outdoor gals are looking lush. Just picked up the pcg cut.. cant wait to run it

If your wanting some dank ass GSC. IMHO, PGC is the cut to have. This is my first time having her outside. I've got her training to become a monster.

Have fun growing her out. Don't let the size of her colas scare you away.

Good luck. Keep it clean!

Sleeper7784

Or PH issues. Maybe a combination of both. I havent read the thread but if you're running 6/9 then I assume you're in coco, and you're passing week 2 this is definately right where ntox will show. Doesn't look too bad tho, I had a fuckshithellton of issues using h3ad's shit in coco, so yea.

Also, my plants tend to like 5.8-6.1 ph for the most part. I'll drop it down to like 5.6 or 5.7 to hit micro's once a week but other than that its all 5.8-6.1.

Ok so I'll totally consider that. I normally run a light dose of cal mag until week 5 but on this day 22 table I cut just cut it out. Cutting that, and not using any more KB, I'll see if the problem continues.

On my Day 61 table, the clawing seem to get worse after each KB dose. But also cal mag was in there until week 5 so that could have been the root of my clawing issues.

Dabs you really got me pondering and checking the log book. Thanks for the input bro.

Also my ph is not always the same every watering. It can fluctuate day to day slightly, but never below 5.5, never above 6.0.

Is this bad practice to not dial it consistently the same?

Sleeper7784

Ok so I'll totally consider that. I normally run a light dose of cal mag until week 5 but on this day 22 table I cut just cut it out. Cutting that, and not using any more KB, I'll see if the problem continues.

On my Day 61 table, the clawing seem to get worse after each KB dose. But also cal mag was in there until week 5 so that could have been the root of my clawing issues.

Dabs you really got me pondering and checking the log book. Thanks for the input bro.

Also my ph is not always the same every watering. It can fluctuate day to day slightly, but never below 5.5, never above 6.0.

Is this bad practice to not dial it consistently the same?

Latest posts

Latest posts