What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mad Dawg OG by Dank Genetics

CCSB

Mad Dawg OG by Dank Genetics

another killer cross from the dank genetics crew .. they really going all out on the dank this year and have lots to come in 2014

this is there Mad Dawg OG .. taste like some sour lemon candy

Attachments

• dank genetics mad dawg grown by turtle.jpg
    dank genetics mad dawg grown by turtle.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 13

CaptnPlantit

Hey everyone, I’ve been a member here for a while now. I’ve been lazy for about a year and a half. About a month I seen a guy walking along the road and seemed to be in pain, so I stopped and asked him if he was ok. He wasn’t. Kidney problems. So I offered him a ride. He was coming from the E.R.. I don’t understand why they released him. But I took him to the pharmacy for his antibiotics and took him home. I didn’t ask for gas money and said bye. That’s when he said Hey u smoke. Yeah sure do. Hey just gave me a hand full of buds. Said, they call this mad dog. It was awesome. Really funky sort of fruity dank shit. I would love to find some more of that in seed form. I fell in love with the taste and smell. This was light green tight nugs.

Latest posts

Latest posts