What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

new exciting drops coming in 4 weeks

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
we got the new feminized the white and the white feminized hybrid line

plus we got the new and improved og chem and og chem hybrid line(male/female)

a few things dropping
The white s1
strawbery cough x the White plus another 5 fem white hybrids that we keeping secret for now

og chem line male/female
new improved back crossed to an og chem male so eliminating the chem bx2 and making it more og chem dominate
guranteed winners from a pack, and il give you a free pack if you buy them document them and dont find a keeper,im that confident in this new og chem

also strawbery og chem= strawberry cough x og chem male

The white x og chem
still working on the names but again this going to killer

we also got more og chem hybrids dropping with these new strains but we keeping a lid on all the details for now but lets just say there is something for everyone

so just a heads up,we been busy and its starting to pay off

peace

Last edited:

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Lookin forward to all the new stuff...put me down for a pack of each :)

mack 10

Veteran
busy busy busy, i like it! so many dank strains/ crosses. keep em coming csg! mack

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
i'm dreaming of a white.s1 christmas then. is it still too early to suspect Rotten Cookies?

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Strawberry OG Chem, and the OGChem catch my eye again. The one I grew was ridiculously sticky, stinky, and tasty. Just wished I'd had one that would yield a bit more. Can't have it all :)

chief bigsmoke

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*** yeah!

Glad to hear you boys took all our suggestions into consideration. all the new lines sounds amazing. That SC x og chem will be in my room for sure.

I'de call it Strawberry C.r.e.a.m. because its going to be sweet and smooth and you can take it straight to the bank

Right on boys

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
I'll definately be checking out the new lineup as i've wanted to get something from CSG in the past but hey guess nows a good time to start ;). Looking forward to seeing what you bring out in 2012, ojd and tc. Take care 1

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
It would be killer if someone would do the work to get the original strawberry cough in seed form.

I think you will have a winner with the strawberry x chem, assuming you have the true strawberry cough, as I was less than impressed with dp's SC.

I will be on the lookout for these beans!

LB

S

stratmandu

Sounds killa... send some to the t-shirt and coffee mug place that takes CC please. <ducking>

:thank you:

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla&#9760;
Veteran
new exciting drops coming in 4 weeks

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts