What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

amnesia haze

belgowiet

hey i have some amnesia in flowering for about 8 weeks now
there from royal queen seeds butt know i read on the net that there not the
real amnesia haze
did somebody have grown them before?

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They are closer to the original Amnesia ,, than 'Amnesia Haze'.

We've grown/cloned the regular Amnesia from Hy-pro (below)... photos in old gallery..

7253Amnesia53.JPG

Although we've never done the fem. Amnesia Haze from RQS... the Critical, Royal Auto, and Blue Mistic were all productive feminized plants.

Hope this helps

V1AAA

hey doc

i never heard of royal queen seeds

were they femmed from hy-pro's cut?

to the op, if they were, they are fantastic as far as amnesia go's :smokey:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Who knows,, ?

RQS is a dutch seed bank ,, with stock feminized by breeders in Spain,, that's all we know.

Hope this helps :joint:

streetvibes

ive only done there autos and the smoke was very nice not massive in size but some of there buds had fat foxtails nice smells we did use a couple as parents to try something new for our auto project ive seen some articles in ss about rqs good luck

belgowiet

oke here a update
she sprouted some nanners so i chop her down on week 10 ...
here a some pic. after 1 month cure
also i have some amnesia haze from soma so you can see the diffrent
the one from royal queen seeds didnt smell or taste like the real one she turned purple in week 9 and smells like berry 's and some other things that are no words for...
i like soma's amnesia much more but the one from rqs is some thing special.

That soma's amnesia haze looks hot, how does she smoke?

I been putting off getting any of soma's strains due to price, germination issues and inadequate grow reports. However if I see more pics that look that good, I may break down and get me some.

belgowiet

i recommend soma's amnesia had no problem with it i also ordered nycd
she taste amazing i smoke amnesia haze for about 4 years now and i'm still not tired of smoking her...

belgowiet

no its no amnesia like soma seeds
the one from royal queen seeds taste like berry and when i open my jar i smell some strawberry in it it delious but not for all the time i love the one from soma much more

M

Mr. Fantastic

I don't know if it is the "real thing" but I really like RQ Amnesia Haze, I found two different phenos one a much heavier yielder with a lemon scent and the other much lankier and yields much less. The Amnezia Haze grows very fast and vigorous during veg and during flower she is a sight to be seen 4-5 ounces a plant under a 1000watt is no thing. Not to mention the head high is all there, it can be harvested in between 9-12 weeks.

215 User

I don't know if it is the "real thing" but I really like RQ Amnesia Haze, I found two different phenos one a much heavier yielder with a lemon scent and the other much lankier and yields much less. The Amnezia Haze grows very fast and vigorous during veg and during flower she is a sight to be seen 4-5 ounces a plant under a 1000watt is no thing. Not to mention the head high is all there, it can be harvested in between 9-12 weeks.

Had a pack from last year & germed 2 beans. There is little info. regarding RQ strains so this is very helpful! I will take what she gives since it is also from Hy-pro seeds. I will get Soma AH to try for summer which is one of the ONLY strains i'd pay over $150 for:tiphat:

belgowiet

it isnt the real deal believe me .
i only tested one seed of rq amnesia and had a purple pheno
but your right it grows and flower very fast and the yield whas very good

Latest posts

Latest posts