What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Organic nutes

Milonix420

i wanna switch from chem hydro to 100% Organic hydro i wanna know where i can get nutes ph up and down and whatever else i need for a 100% Organic hydro system

thanks
Milonix420

Keep it Green

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Milonix420 if you choose to go the pure blend pro route you won't need to put those nasty chemicals in with your nutes the buffer works. One less thing you will never have to do again (check ph) makes life a little more peaceful. Texas Kid has some great threads about pbp try it and you won't go back.

Mr.Wags

G

hello there...there are many online hydro stores that have a wide array of organic nutrients and soil mixes for your growing plesure..do a google search for one in your area or give the phone book a lookie look..

take care
greenfriend