What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Bad Girls Club!!!!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Teresa, Happy New Year to you and your family, thanks for stopping by, it's good to see you :)

Happy New Year to all the other ladies on icmag, hope you all have a super duper 2017!

Aspenou812

Veteran

Thank you Aspenou :)

Was wondering if any of the women farmers here areCanadian and if so, what outdoor strains are you having success with. I'm somewhere in Quebec, 47º L.

Sorry Hun... i'm all American from the state of Florida. you can find me in the Florida growers thread or on my thread Girl's Got Skills have a great new Year!:huggg::)

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
i couldnt find the hard candy recipe in the last few pages, should i look harder? is it in here? sorry to butt in ladies, lost my cookbook

to clarify, aspen sent me here for a specific recipe

Hey there, if you're looking to make bigger batches you can try another recipe I found on here a while ago: 1 cup sugar, 1/3 cup light corn syrup, 5 tablespoons of water, and 3-4g material. Flavoring I play with depending on what it is, but anywhere from 2-3 teaspoons. Pretty much same directions as that link :) Makes 85-90 candies. Happy baking!!!

GrnEyes

Hello Ladies!

I'm brand new to growing and brand new to icmag. Its nice to see that there are some women on here too. It is a pretty male dominated site but the guys are VERY helpful and welcoming too. Happy growing girls!

Aspenou812

Veteran
Hello Ladies!

I'm brand new to growing and brand new to icmag. Its nice to see that there are some women on here too. It is a pretty male dominated site but the guys are VERY helpful and welcoming too. Happy growing girls!

Hey Green Eye's
I'm aspen..... I'm a rookie grower as well, So welcome to the Mag..... Not a whole lot of us Girls floating around here, I might be the most active woman on the mag currently.... Good to have a woman around.... Please stop by my thread and chime in..... It's a windfall of information for Noobs like us in my thread.... All the boys are helpful and I have some great friends and a great Mentor....... I would love to help any way I can girl....

GrnEyes

For all of you lovely ladies

For all of you lovely ladies

Hey ladies! Found this post on pinterest and thought it was kind of a beautiful outlook. ;)

Attachments

• 75610e1c8ef16a5dd90117f130e5a25e.jpg
    75610e1c8ef16a5dd90117f130e5a25e.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 117
Hey ladies! I know I have been gone for a while again.. I did make new medicated gummies recipe, but I haven't posted it yet.

Lots of stuff has changed here on IC.. so I'm trying to catch up to see how to post pictures now a days.

How's everyone doing?

Aspenou812

Veteran
Hey ladies! I know I have been gone for a while again.. I did make new medicated gummies recipe, but I haven't posted it yet.

Lots of stuff has changed here on IC.. so I'm trying to catch up to see how to post pictures now a days.

How's everyone doing?

So Glad to have you back...Hope you are doing good.... I would love to try the gummies.... i'm doing ok my thread kinda blew up.....:huggg:

B

Bird~friend

^That Slogan is Missing Music ladies.
:yoinks:

...[YOUTUBEIF]yd8jh9QYfEs[/YOUTUBEIF]

Watching the Royal Wedding Today ? ... California Intercepts the Monarchy! :D :yes:

Last edited:
This year has been challenging.. lots of male plants after my cat decided that I didn't want any of the 350 seedlings I started this year to pheno hunt through.

So I have a late-ish start for outdoor. A friend dropped off 5 female plants yesterday I'm hardening off before sticking int he ground.

At least I have been feeding all the male plants to my meat rabbits, ducks, chickens and meat turkeys.

Going to have another cannabis fed turkey for Thanksgiving.

I'm still figuring out how to load photos up to my album.. I was in an accident 14 months ago. I was in the middle of no where in Costa Rica on my bicycle and was on a bridge, that a car and a person can not fit on the same time, the car hit me and I went off the bridge and landed on my spine and hitting my head pretty hard.

I came back to the USA 6 weeks later, after my daughter came to Costa Rica and talked me into coming back, as I had left before the elections and knew the orange doofus was going to win.

I had not intended to return.. but I did. Ahh well at least I'm still growing, but now in Colorado there's a 12 plant limit on what you can grow no matter what your dr rec says which is challenging.

Anyways, here's my OD grow from 3 years ago when I grew just 12 plants and that produced a crazy amount. It lasted me all year and I got rid of several lbs on top of it and bartered some.

Before putting in plants

Last edited:

DizzyTonika

I Am Originally From Kingston Jamaica But I Came To America At 17 Years Old. I Now Live In The Chicago State. I Smoke BC It 1 Of The Tings That Calm Me Down From My ADHD An Schizophrenia An Just Over All Relax Me. I'ma Mother Of 5 Kids An Soon To Be 6 (Or 7 If Twins) An Happily Married To A Man Who Also Smokes Weed Too. I Don Have Much Friends Except 2 An I Don't Work Except Bein A Mom An Wife BC I Suffer From A Traumatic Brain Injury An Get Disability Money

Latest posts

Latest posts