What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GreenFuse Organic Root Stimulator

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Has anyone used this product before? How'd it fair?

Ill be usin' it to mist some clones im attempting to root, and hopefully, ill use it in my DWC setup as an alternative to superthrive....

bartender187

G

I use it exclusively in my cloner and love it. 100% every time.

I used the others also Olivias and Botanicare's whatever that one is called. The green fuse worked best and fastest

Tex

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
I used it once when my hydro guy gave me a free sample. I had to buy more to finish the grow.....it is expensive but it definetly adds girth!! Great stuff.

Northwest

I've noticed slightly faster rooting times and better overall root development, since purchasing. I'll continue to use it.;)

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Looks like some of them arent going to make it. About 3 of them the leaves are startin' to turn yellow. The other 3, i think are showin' signs of rootin. 2 are completely healthy, and the other is in decent shape.

Ive been givin' them PH adjusted water at about 6.4.... is this too high?

bartender187

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
I went to a new hydro store today and bought this new stuff from Green Fuse.

It is Green Fuse Bloom Stimulant Super Strength Concentrate.
It is a pure organic plant stimulant. It comes in a 60 ml vacuum packed aluminum bottle w/ dropper. In my two 30 gal res I used just 1 1/2 tsp. It says on bottle that 1/2 tsp will do 10 gallons.
It cost me $39. I added to the Skunk Concept.....Newlines table and the mazar buckets!! We will see how they react!.

Click for Larger Image

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
I'm looking forward to hearing the results of this. I use the Ionic brand, but didn't use GreenFuse in my last run. Maybe I'll have to this time around.

GreatLakes THC

Dr. D

Veteran
Root stimulators

Root stimulators

Iv never tried it but it sounds good, i use bio-bizz top max rs and found it really good in my oxy-pot but am not really sure about the soil, has anyone else tried it??? peace