What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

White Lighting + White Rhino

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
I received some clones off a friend's mother plants. Hopefully they'll all root. This is my first time cloning with rockwool, any advice is welcome.
1211111_009-med.jpg

After they root, the plan is throwing them into a home-made DWC setup.

White Lighting
1211111_015-med.jpg

White Rhino in the middle, surronded by two Lightings
1211111_011-med.jpg

bartender187

friendlyfriend

Veteran
PUT EM IN A BUBBLER. Make one for 20 bucks if you dont know how pm me! dont mist the leaves and perhaps a floro nice and close in a day or two. Tex would say his aerocloner is the bomb diggity but I say I stick by my bubbler! My White Rhino roots in 3 days.... two foot long tap root in a week :D

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
or use the dome and tray method.......mist the lid once a day and put under a floro in a nice humid place. Do not water or mist the RW cube until you see roots.......make them struggle a little to produce roots.

Although I can verify the 2 ft long White Rhino stems from FF!! Dam son......them were some serious roots!!

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
FF-Can i put the rockwool into the netpots of the bubbler? If not, i dont really want to fuck with removin them from there cubes.

HOG- Yeah i currently have them in a tray. I bought this Green Fuse Organic Root Stimulator, ill give em' a dose of it as soon as they dry out.

bartender187

Last edited:

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
:(:(:( Not very good luck for my first time clonin' I think out of the 6, 1 maybe 2 will survive.

bartender187

BuzzBob

aka Buzz'dBob
Veteran
:( -- Damn!! What is it; Clone Flu season, or something? I just tossed the towel on my first batch too...

Chin up, 'n try, try again, Baetender!!

But I'm gonna do some from seed before I take my next run at the clones...

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
get sum clonex, a heated propogator, put vermiculite in the bottom a couple inches deep, take ur cuts, make sure its nice and moist in the tray dip em in ur clonex(or other rooting compound), and stick em in the holes in the vermiculite u already made with a pencil, u can use soil if u want, as soon as u got sum bumps, ur in buisness, i have just used a bubble cloner, and it took 4 weeks, the roots were impressive in the last two days once they finally appeared they grew quick time but took ages to start, 4 weeks, never taken me longer than 2 in soil or vermiculite, or even jiffy 7's, never lost a clone myself yet, touchwood, must be lucky.

Last edited:

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Is your luck any better yet Bartender? Still got some clones holding out for you?

GreatLakes THC:wave:

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Greatlakes-- 2 did hold out on me but their lookin uglier than shit. Their growin new growth, i need to give them some nutes, and transplant em into some soil... They wont be photogenic for quite awhile...

I took some cuts though off my seed run and threw them into the bubble cloner, we'll see how they do.

bartender187

G

Hey is white rhino a more potent strain than white widow or vice versa
i would like to get ahold of some widow i see everyone talking about it.

sack

Latest posts

Latest posts