What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jamaican bamboo steam pipe bubbler

S

Sertaiz

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!!
need to have a fire out here today

i literally have 36 dollars to my name, car insurance notice just came, it sits unopened for a few days. I am happier than dog sh*t. life is good i have minimal bills. lots of people that live "ghetto style" compared to city slickers are happy simply not burning the herb, i just coughed up some mucus from doobies. this is an old school, thousands of years old tool as was stated above, and made for free. this is why i believe it is a good thing to have promoted here. people can choose what to do. I have already mentioned your tool of choice's benefits, please dont argue on this thread any more unless you have something new to say. It has been nice to see your device though, i am enjoying your development.
feel free to post a link to your thread on the topic.

as for fires and food and smoking, they are connected to the tee and i would argue that cooked food is by far the worst of the two. allowed us to abandon hunter gatherer nomadic low impact living and congregate, and grow grains....
mostly raw food is the shizzle. grains are for birds

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Progress occurs when we can learn from historical mistakes and act on it, for example by removing the "CHEAT" part which is traded in exchange for some additional "kick" totally unrelated to cannabis, to be exact: just a chemicals soup never found in the sacred trichome glands of Mother Nature, i believe!

What i'm saying is that it's still possible to burn coal outdoors at an affordable price and not self-vilify with it. If you enjoy the additional punch i associate with the hot exhaust gases then invest some hope in the juxtaposition of distilled water and IH technology instead. Time to walk out of the 2-dimensional imagery of our ancestor's ancient caverns.

Oh well; if your electricity ever goes out, and you've used up all your batteries:
I guess you're just gonna be shit outta luck...

Egzoset

Hi again Sertaiz,

...i believe it is a good thing to have promoted here. ... ...please dont argue on this thread any more unless you have something new to say.

Google Search: Coal Combustion

Readers may be better advised to search this subject independently in order to acquire the capacity to assume their own choice responsibly; no need to specify "poison".

In principle my "Plan-B" can have 2 independent paths to keep pre-heating and inhalation phases totally separate, though this would still result in a non "Potentialized" "Hot Dry Air" "Release/Transport Agent" ultimately. The "steam" thing cannot and i see no hints on how to keep coal combustion "clean" at all times, nor ways how to deal with "impurities", natural or otherwise.

...if your electricity ever goes out, and you've used up all your batteries...

Besides failed solar panels lets not forget empty gas cans, yet i'd have to argue that my "Bi-Energy" concept also invites dynamo adaptations by its intrinsic nature - which ain't even an idea of mine:In such case Inlet (distilled) Water may seem difficult to implement but it is not impossible. At least it's not plagued with a fundamental conceptual (SELF-VILIFYING) flaw promoting sacrilege...

Good day, have fun!! :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts