What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Questions, enquiries, payments and anything else

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
I'm trying to contact you through the "contact-us" form at your website. The message gets stuck and doesn't go through.

Perhaps there's a mail address that I can contact directly?
Thanks—

Try reach us on support@realgorillaseeds.com

Parameter

Which strain is your earliest and most mold resistant? I’m at 60N. We have almost the same weather as Scotland.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Which strain is your earliest and most mold resistant? I’m at 60N. We have almost the same weather as Scotland.

Lay 60 is very high mate not sure we’ve had any tested that high yet , but I would go with any freezeland crosses or Dfg maybe

bs0

Your 'writing person' has great penmanship.
Easiest place to order from, by far.

vanilla dutch

just wanted to say thanks for these

just wanted to say thanks for these

:thank you:.got everything even the kitchen sink.lol ordered a bandanna.im sending payment friday.order number 22228.

Attachments

• 20200902_055832.jpg
    20200902_055832.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 20200902_055845.jpg
    20200902_055845.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 20200902_055749.jpg
    20200902_055749.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 20200829_045135.jpg
    20200829_045135.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 20

Jerry_Garcia

Hi guys, how long are you currently waiting for orders? I've ordered from Gorilla before and had my package in about 3 weeks...awesome! This time, I am currently at 5 and a half weeks from confirmed shipment. Tracking is telling me it has been sitting in Chicago, IL since August 4th. I know USA mail is kind of a mess right now but I am wondering if others are finding their packages significantly delayed as well.

Last edited:

vanilla dutch

its usually two weeks maximum for me.usa east coast. but i had some problems on my end plus covid, printing, vacation etc.. a very good experiance in my book.i highly recommend them.:yay:

Cantharellus

Well if last u heard it is in chicago thats bad news. I have one that arrived in chicago 7/12 and never left there. I have heard many reports of mail stacked up so bad that u can hardly walk through the post office warehouses in chicago. All the backlogged mail is just sitting there and they are delivering what they can of the new mail and doing nothing with the old. So I gave up on that one 8/8 and tried it again 8/8 with real gorilla. That one apparently never left the u.k but things r so fucked right now who knows.

Jerry_Garcia

Thanks guys - to be clear, I am well aware this has nothing to do with Gorilla - they’re awesome. I guess I will just have to suck it up as lost and get some more coming. Boo to USA mail system right now.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
I would try to locate it using the tracking number and call the post office. I understand there is something going on now. My response is not related to a flu pandemic. If this were every other day you might call and ask where it is. There is no real need to try and conceal what is being sent. It is a clothing company, and they are not likely scrutinizing every package. With legalization happening the most that might happen is an argument or no response when they fumble answers or otherwise lose or do not deliver your seeds.

I am not sure if I recommend this for everyone in every case but what I usually do is call and make it obvious what I am looking for until someone listens. It has happened with varying success countless times with many things unrelated to mail tracking numbers. When someone says there is a line or a backlog, instead of being shy about feeling superior or important, sometimes or most times the only way anything is going to happen is if you personally do the legwork. Diplomacy helps not being upset simply explaining hey do you know where this envelope is yes or no ok send it to me and see what happens. It could be the case that they scan mail and hold seeds for political or economic reasons, in other words stealing your seeds, totally possible I don't know. In CA shipping from RG has been two or three weeks from what I remember albeit before covid. The private company united parcel service has poor delivery in this area, I called and posted a thread here on ICMag when they held a roll of mylar for weeks the website would say today's date it will be delivered. When I called and posted a thread here a woman in uniform delivered my two packages in a nissan sedan mylar and GreenDreams FL Online Store live plants at approximately the same exact time as the thread was posted. The box with the plants was crushed and on its side ignoring the fragile this way up labels and was scheduled to arrive the same day I called so who knows if I would have received the mylar otherwise. I will actively suggest against using united parcel service when I make purchases or communicate with people and I won't send a package with them. I send everything with USPS the regular post office. The only things I can think of they won't mail are guns and large heavy items like appliances.

Cantharellus

Hahaha calling the post office about a tracking number is almost impossible. I have had several items lost over the last 2 years with tracking numbers and there is no recourse. That is for 2 day priority and any regular type registered mail. You Lose. It used to hardly ever happen 1 in a million but now they are officially unreliable.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
The post office has to send your seeds. In other words there is no response they can give you formally regarding keeping your seeds. The seeds are souvenirs or bird seed or clothing for mail purposes and cannabis is legal in most states and there are online seed banks in the US. There is nowhere to hide, great lakes is up and cannabis is legal is most states. If they say something else they are lying plain and simple. We don't always see behind the curtain but in this case I think so many of us are pinging the system there is a pretty good outline of what may be happening.

Cantharellus

Dude its not that they are "keeping" your seeds. The mail system is under siege and totally overwhelmed because the cheeto has ruined it in just 3 short years. It has nothing to do with seeds. They would just as easily lose socks or gloves or anything else.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Yeah the mail system is a bodge job at the min ,

also guys what are your Thoughts on us as a seedbank replacing seized orders ??

Personally everyone knows the risk of buying seeds online, BUT on some accations seeds do go missing /get siezed etc I have all sort of problems with people expecting us as a seedbank to foot the bill and replace the siezed goods , sometimes very expensive orders ,

Iv helped people out numerous times and replaced 50% of there order out of good will but I don’t think it should be down to us to replace siezed orders , surely you all know the risk buying seeds online from any seed retailers??

When I first started growing years ago it was the risk I was willing to take ordering online to get growing and if they didn’t turn up then that was my loss unfortunately ,

We send everything European and international tracked an signed and I’m talking a small percentage get seized IF ANY so don’t get scared but what’s your thoughts guys ??

Mostly nowadays it’s Covid related delays ..

Latest posts

Latest posts