What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Insane Seed Posse Chem D BX3?

Bud_Man10

Veteran
Anyone ever hear of these guys?

They have a Chem D BX3 (Chemdawg D x (Chem 91 x pre-Invasion Afghan)) that's 'sort of' peaked my interest.

All this 'Chem', 'Dawg', and 'D' stuff is just too much for my old brain to keep track of! :dunno:

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, SOMEONE, PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! LOL!!!! :biggrin:

Thanks guys
BM

gang-of-trees

Top dawg stuff looks great, got a tres stardawg coming down next week.
As for the TD chem bx3 you'll be lucky as these packs are like rockin horse shit to get hold of.

I've never seen the ISP version for sale any where.

Good luck!

Apodo

I seen a tread in this forums, when it come to discuss any aspect of the chemdawg family, in some point, controversy arise.
We know that TopDawg Seeds, the missing Reservoir Seeds and some others are the ones know by putting this former "elite's" clones in seed form.
But there are other options out there that use this heirlooms in their crosses, and let me add this: in a more accessible price tier.
The D and #4, are available and plenty in seed form in various seedbanks. The sister and mostly the '91, are still a bit hard to get. For good or bad, various breeders are taking it to '91 (The Cali Connection, Pisces Genetics, Bodhi Seeds, etc) so I guest their availability will peak soon.
If they are below the € 80 barrier, give it a go, make F2 and repeat.
I will point you to Cabin Fever Seed Breeders, Socal Seed Colective and House of Funk Genetics (if they are still available) maybe you will find something that suit your palate.

Bud_Man10

Veteran
Thanks for the info guys, I'm gonna pick up the ISP for the hell of it and see if I can track down some of the other stuff you mentioned as well.

Cheers
BM

eyes

Veteran
I seen a tread in this forums, when it come to discuss any aspect of the chemdawg family, in some point, controversy arise.
We know that TopDawg Seeds, the missing Reservoir Seeds and some others are the ones know by putting this former "elite's" clones in seed form.
But there are other options out there that use this heirlooms in their crosses, and let me add this: in a more accessible price tier.
The D and #4, are available and plenty in seed form in various seedbanks. The sister and mostly the '91, are still a bit hard to get. For good or bad, various breeders are taking it to '91 (The Cali Connection, Pisces Genetics, Bodhi Seeds, etc) so I guest their availability will peak soon.
If they are below the € 80 barrier, give it a go, make F2 and repeat.
I will point you to Cabin Fever Seed Breeders, Socal Seed Colective and House of Funk Genetics (if they are still available) maybe you will find something that suit your palate.

cabin fever is in limbo to some unforeseens. hopefully he will resurface soon.

Bud_Man10

Veteran
cabin fever is in limbo to some unforeseens. hopefully he will resurface soon.

Yup, just saw this on another forum "Cabin Fever is on temporary hiatus", cross that one off the list!

Think House of Funk is out of the picture also.

Peace
BM

Apodo

I heard the various problem concerning Cabin Fever and House of Love. Hope that the first one resurge, and in the second case I heard they are working with Bodhi now. Still, there are some packages left from both if you search well enough.
See ya around.

Jhhnn

Veteran
Top dawg stuff looks great, got a tres stardawg coming down next week.
As for the TD chem bx3 you'll be lucky as these packs are like rockin horse shit to get hold of.

I've never seen the ISP version for sale any where.

Good luck!

Hemp Depot

OneStonedPony

I've grown their Chem d bx3, 91 bx3, and IC91. All are seriously potent, and stable. Hemp depot, canna zon, and great lakes genetics has them.

@greendaimond9 Where did you find them for $ 55 ? Cause I bought a scratcher this morning for $ 2 and won $ 500. So, I'm ready to shop, this money is already burning a hole in my pocket.

greendiamond9

I've grown their Chem d bx3, 91 bx3, and IC91. All are seriously potent, and stable. Hemp depot, canna zon, and great lakes genetics has them.

@greendaimond9 Where did you find them for $ 55 ? Cause I bought a scratcher this morning for $ 2 and won $ 500. So, I'm ready to shop, this money is already burning a hole in my pocket.

I Got them at Beanbid.com. You can also get two packs of Insane Chem 91 and a pack of Chem D Bx3 for $100 there.

OneStonedPony

@greendiamond9 Thanks for the info, I'm in a shopping mood.

@Scrappy-do Theirs is like everyone elses chem genetics. Most plants are clean, a few have a nutsack or two on a few buds. I've ran about three dozen from seed, between their d bx3, 91 bx, and IC91. No seeds on any of them, none on any plants nearby. Good yields, and potency on all of them. Plus I can buy several packs for less than one pack of TopDawg's seeds. Not trying to bash TopDawg, just saying I have to live on a budget.

Jhhnn

Veteran
I have ChemDbx3 & have grown their cantaloupe skunk which was as they describe it, other than not being able to say it smells like cantaloupe at all. Decent producer w/ good potency & a nice, soft, sociable hippie don't care kind of high.

I like the way they've worked their lines instead of turning out trendy crosses...

Twisted pleasur

Veteran
Ive got s bunch of their stuff... Just haven't gotten to them yet so little room so little time. But I might have to get in those IC91 after Pony saying so...

B

BAKED_BEANZ

sure sure twisted , lets just call it what it is , doomsday seed vault of usa :) preserved for conservation of our future

Latest posts

Latest posts