What's new

Recipe for Cannabis Cancer treatment?

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Was wondering how to make the concentrated hash treatment. Somebody I know has cancer and was thinkin about trying it. Might dose myself too, just in case I got some cancer, couldnt hurt... Thanks!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Thanks yo! Ima make some of this real soon, I dont think Ima use naphtha tho, Ill use 99% iso.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Use 95% ethanol instead. Please.

From what I've read, you'll also get better results if you find a strain/pheno that's higher in cbd than thc. THC rich strains will halt tumor growth... CBD rich strains will generally shrink tumors.

Keep us updated.

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
how is ethanol better then iso? whats the other 5% in the ethanol? reason I was gonna use iso is cuz I can find 99.5%-99.8% pure, so when I cook it down and off Im left with the most pure product I can make.... But I dont know much about any of these extraction chemicals, if you do please educate me!

Bobbles

There has go to be a much safer way to make oil... This doesn't go along with mother nature at all. We are missing something. Thats my two cents.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
how is ethanol better then iso? whats the other 5% in the ethanol? reason I was gonna use iso is cuz I can find 99.5%-99.8% pure, so when I cook it down and off Im left with the most pure product I can make.... But I dont know much about any of these extraction chemicals, if you do please educate me!
Water.

Everclear is food-grade ethanol. Hot ethanol fumes will get you slightly drunk if you inhale. Hot iso fumes will weaken your mucus membranes and make nosebleeds really easy for a few weeks.

You can go look up the effects of both on the body... I prefer ethanol, especially if I'm going to be eating it.

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
There's research out of Israel that said you should puree fresh green leaves and make a drink from it. That is the way they said it worked best for cbd. I say the article on alter net.com I think under the lifestyles section.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
There has go to be a much safer way to make oil... This doesn't go along with mother nature at all. We are missing something. Thats my two cents.

The original "Holy Anointing Oil" described in the bible uses olive oil and "months sitting in jars" for it to 'infuse' completely.

No petrol derivatives, heat or other 'harshness' in the process. Just the addition of cinnamon and myrrh.

danut

IF you fail to cook off ALL the iso, it can cause vomiting, cramping and diarrhea.

danut

A more conservative method is to use two steps.

First make a cold, non flammable, extraction with Ice water or dry ice.

Then take the result of that to make your alcohol or naphtha extraction.

You'll be less likely to blow yourself up.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
IF you fail to cook off ALL the iso, it can cause vomiting, cramping and diarrhea.

Interesting point.

Sam the Skunkman states that in all the iso oil/hash he's tested... even the washed and vacuum purged stuff tests positive for iso. This is the reason my throat gets sore after a few days of toking... and the iso 'flavor'. (yes... I'm 'that' sensitive)

Just say no to iso for any 'internal' applications... use ethanol.

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
Interesting point.

Sam the Skunkman states that in all the iso oil/hash he's tested... even the washed and vacuum purged stuff tests positive for iso. This is the reason my throat gets sore after a few days of toking... and the iso 'flavor'. (yes... I'm 'that' sensitive)

Just say no to iso for any 'internal' applications... use ethanol.

This is why i always stayed away from this. As i had presumptions that the gas did stay in the Trichomes or where ever it hides. As i got way higher on that, than i did on pure bubble hash.

Get Mo: for sure do your reading, and you tubing. there have been a lot of different method's of extracts. i would go with true and tried if you know what i mean. Best of luck Buddy! And of Course To your friend. Please let me know your results as i am in a similar situation.

SCF

Latest posts

Latest posts