What's new

Half a million pound cannabis factory raided, Redditch Worcestershire, England

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
http://www.redditchstandard.co.uk/2...lion-pound-cannabis-factory-raided-56102.html

Half a Million Pounds Raided

HALF a million pounds worth of cannabis has been seized after a raid on a drugs factory in Redditch.
Around 800 plants and growing equipment was found at the factory in two joining properties on Other Road early this morning (Tuesday).
Three men and a youth were arrested on suspicion of producing cannabis and are currently helping with inquiries at Kidderminster Police Station.
Insp Ian Joseph, of West Mercia Police, said: "This is a significant discovery of what appears to be a large scale cannabis factory at two interlinking properties.
"The plants will need to be tested, but we believe this seizure has prevented a large quantity of cannabis ending up on the streets.
"Drugs cause a great deal of misery for people, not only users and their families, but in terms of associated crime, as use of cannabis leads on to other drugs, with addicts then turning to theft and burglary to fund their habit."
He added tackling drugs was a priority for West Mercia Police and officers would continue to take action against anyone involved with its production, use and supply.
"To achieve this we need support from people living in our communities who can supply us with information about illegal drug activity. If members of the public suspect drugs are being produced or supplied at an address, please come forward and tell us."

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
for a minute there I was like, WTF? that's a lot of pot, but that is monetary value not weight

wizoo

Veteran
last paragraph makes me sick; it's like:
"spy & snitch on your neighbours to support your gestapo 2.0!!! :angrymod:
even if its just on spec... we don't care!!"
:lightning:

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Yep that's Little Britain for you........snitch.....FFS !

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
for a minute there I was like, WTF? that's a lot of pot, but that is monetary value not weight

Oh, Duh... and i was stoned when i posted this, and didnt even think of it that way! :)

Latest posts

Latest posts