What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bluesky dispensary clones

caliprop215

Veteran
Has anyone been there recently?anyone know the clone line up they have?they are the best IMO for clones. Its over a hour drive for me so I hope some people have been there recently so I don't wast a trip to oakland and not get high quality strains. Smoke on everyone:wave:

they have solid clones but a few bad points.

they dont have the clones there. u pay them, they order them and you come back to get them. they say the next day but sometimes could be a few days. so if youre coming from far it might not be worth it cuz you will have to come twice unless maybe you can order over the phone?

another bad thing is last time i went there the guy told me they couldnt tell me what kinds were available i just had to order them and see what comes. and if i dont like what comes im stuck with em anyway cuz i had to pay first?? didnt like that at all and havent been back. hopefully they fixed that problem.

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
their quality has always been Top Notch. and Use to only have a few strains avalable at one point. Oddysy, and Purple kush. Then White Widow. All 3 were Knock outs. Best of luck, plenty of clubs, plenty of Genetics. just dip um with neem oil and keep um out the garden till you know you have no bugs. usually, 2 weeks... look hard under teh leaves... although i suspect they are clean at the old sr71

Stoxx

Well, if you are from out of state, you're out of luck, but if you're CA MMJ, then then there are many local nurseries that kept the best of the BS breeds alive. You just need to know who or where to go to.

If I am not mistaken purple cadillac is one of them, and is available at several collectives and clubs. Good purple kush is making it's rounds and common in most Bay Area clubs. If you're thinking SR71, there is at least one on here with the cut but I think it's pretty much lost but I could be wrong. If I am not mistaken it is a Bluesky worked strain. I've never seen a huge difference in what is called purple kush or kyle kushman p kush or any of the other 'named' purple kushes. But PC was certainly a BS exclusive strain worthy of note, and showing good hybrid vigor. I forget if it's queenbee, or midnight farms, or dark heart, but you can find it at harborside sometimes. AS for KKPK I think it's some marketing hype.

If you like purple, which is what the SF bay is really known for there are excellently selected grape apes, purple gorillas around but the PG is usually not seen in the big clubs but are found at smaller collectives.

And at the big clubs you can also usually find a decent to great bubba kush. Sometimes you can find BC God Bud which sometimes has purpling traits.

As for clone quality, anyone that's been around for some time here knows that among the well known nurseries, dark heart has the healthiest, well-rooted, robust clones, nothing against the others. You can pick DH clones all around the bay area, sometimes specifically mentioned, sometimes not.

Also among the smaller collectives, you can find some rare clone only's that are the real deal like The White, Fire OG, Trinity, the original GSC, White Fire OG, Sugar cookies, Casey Jones, Green Crack, etc. It's all here, different strains different seasons, and you have to know what to look for to avoid scams, and sometimes even the well-wishing clubs buying from reputable breeders are prone to getting it wrong sometimes in terms of lineage, but in the end if it's good and you like it then it's worth continuing with. If not, you move on. No one buys trays and trays without first developing some source trust.

I'm not sure if you like purple urkle, but to me it's one of the best, if not the best purple strain I've tried among blackwater, purple peyote, pck, purple cadillac, purple alien og, grape ape, lavender, durbanxpu, old timer's haze, grandaddy purple, grand ak purple pheno. Smell is like grape and earthy rot. Never ran into a fake purple urkle. And despite magnesium sufficiency, it tends to purple almost no matter what you do. Stems are usually purple. Bud is small, yield is small, always pretty dense. I would be surprised if you couldn't find PU at one or the other clubs somewhere in the Bay Area, in San Jose, San Francisco, Oakland, Hayward, or Richmond. None of these places will let in anyone that is not CA215/SB420 and with current unexpired state ID.

Stoxx

__
CA215/SB420

Stoxx

Has anyone been there recently?anyone know the clone line up they have?they are the best IMO for clones. Its over a hour drive for me so I hope some people have been there recently so I don't wast a trip to oakland and not get high quality strains. Smoke on everyone:wave:

Richard Lee is gone from Blue Sky. It is not what it used to be. If I were CA MMJ and coming to the Bay, I would be on twitter checking what Harborside Oakland has. BS neighborhood sucks, they were raided and everything has been downhill to the point most haven't dropped in in a long time and wonder if that little place is even around anymore. It is not a place to go if you ask me, as there are better options.

Otherwise elemental wellness or harborside SJ. Urban Farm Center, and not really a club, but Cannanetics is great if you can wait for the application. They used to have a so-cal branch so they have authentic so-cal lines. Sparc doesn't really do clones anymore sadly or are spotty. Sanctuary or grass roots, I haven't visited in some time but they have some decent selections. Hands down the best is DHN clones at HS, then Elemental and UFC are both superb choices. Cannanetics has a lengthy starting process and a 50 minimum, but they have cuttings, clones, teens, mothers, and sometimes some rarer strains.

Stoxx out
CA215/SB420 compliant. Not to be construed as legal, medical, or grow advice.

purpleplayer007

Does anyone know if APE still has the Oakland spot. I seen a craigslist ad for his genetics but it was a year old...Does anyone know if theres any clubs that stock his lineup .

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
I picked up some King Louie XIII, absolute blueberry, the worf, and green crack......not healthy cuts, they are still being nursed back. I know its quality genetics so it was worth pickin em up.

Stoxx

I picked up some King Louie XIII, absolute blueberry, the worf, and green crack......not healthy cuts, they are still being nursed back. I know its quality genetics so it was worth pickin em up.

I have a feeling the King Louie XIII, and Absolute Blue came from UFC here in the Bay Area. Be wary of green crack. So many different things floating around called GC. In the end if you like it you like it. If not then not. Don't worry about authenticity with that one because in my assessment it was one of those strains that had gotten so bungled that there were a thousand different things being called green crack, and some may have indeed been, but even the origins of the strain are based on myth (a rapper calling a strain Green Crack). Not to say whatever it is that is floating around called Green crack isn't good. It just means it's a quality orphan baby.

What do you know about AB and worf in terms of lineage? Sorry for the many questions, but would you let me know what you really like among these? Thanks.

Stoxx

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
AB is suppose to be a indica dom blueberry that is the blueberry muffin/pancake pheno. The Worf is OG x Schrom(landrace santa maria gold x romulan). I cant say i like any since this is the first time in my garden, an the worf, Absolute Blueberry are dying.......maybe one of the AB's will survive but the worf is gone forsure. Atleast half are dying........sux, i thought i was gonna be able to bring all of em back to health.

2uptown

i tried the absolute blue this year in a light dep. its a indica for sure but does not have the blueberry muffin/ pancake smell at all. the smell was sweet like so many other blueberry cuts i have ran. i did not keep the mother around, nothing special.

i was under the impression that cannanetics is apes club in oakland.

BubbaGum

So how IS UFC in LB? I was looking at their white urkle or burkle and was trying to find some experienced insight. Their genetics legit/healthy?

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
Try Berkeley Patient Group. and i would love a update on any genetics they have! i know for a fact the Grapefruit is real. and a real treat. They only deal with the same Vendors. They are top notch in it for the plant! and the patient.

BubbaGum

Try Berkeley Patient Group. and i would love a update on any genetics they have! i know for a fact the Grapefruit is real. and a real treat. They only deal with the same Vendors. They are top notch in it for the plant! and the patient.
You just made my day, I've experienced a grapefruit and a grapefruit kush that both blew my mind so I'm happy to hear that. I'll be checking them out the second my new id comes in a few weeks and I'll let you know what strains they have. Thanks a ton!

Latest posts

Latest posts