What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are you listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JARofHERB

Israel Vibration-all of there cds..

Steel Pulse-all of there cds..

Damian Marley/Julian Marley/Stephen-Ki Mani/Ziggy marley-all of there cds..

HeresTheDank

Right now im listenin to Jack Johnson- badfish, from the sublime tribute cd, hes got some good music to just chill back to

G

i was planted in the earth at first, as a seed, but over the weeks, i developed my leafs... ready to grow, ready to blow, ready to breathe but im stuck across the border with these thick stems and weeds so i... keep growin to increase my potency, my aroma is amazing son its gettin hard to believe, i know that im ripe, and they tell me that im ready, the next thing i know they bust me down with a machete. they let me dry, pick me up, and package me, and load me in a truck with my family..

1 out of a thousand, crossin the equator, surrounding by buildings and bridges 3 days later.. i arrive (where you at?) in a little place they call brooklyn. they load me off the truck, and split me into 50s, i see rastas, mics spics and guineas in the city, from a 50 to a single, they breakin me down, from a pound to a half, from a half to a quarter, they beginnin to slaughter... quarter to an o so we runnin out of time, they breakin me down into nickles and dimes, oh my lord, they takin pieces off my spine.. they pass me through a window, to this little bimbo, who breaks me up and lays me down onto a dollar single... shit im crushed, i guess im outta luck, they put me in a paper i believe it was a dutch, they wrapped me up, oh my lord i cant breathe, someone help, they settin fire to my sleeves.. now they burnin me down, passin me around i feel nothin but pain but i couldnt make a sound.. in the end, they just threw my remains in the trash, while my soul is to ashes....

yeah baby.. i wish you could hear the beat... exquizite.. produced by j love.. go buy the mixtape.. hottest shit not in stores..

Last edited:
J

JH151399-OG

Tim McGraw and the Dancehall Doctors... Watch the Wind Blow By.

Disclaimer: I normally keeps it mo' crunker yo, but I's in tha mood fo' some chill shit, yaknowhai'msayin'?

mr beaner

Mighty Mighty Bosstones - Let's Face It CD, track - The Impression That I Get.

:woohoo:

Skankin' it up stylee, all the time!

mr b :cool:

I Used To Grow

Pearl Jam-Live from Las Vegas-Side B-Do the Evolution

I had tickets to this concert back in Octboer of 2000, but I was in college and couldnt't make it. I sold the tickets for $200 and bought an ounce of some super good weed for $150 and some alcohol and partied for a whole week.

sMack-CFS!

Tupac- Changes

lol daaaamn could pac spit..

"And still I see no changes, cant a brotha get a little peace,
This war on the streets and this war in the middle east,
'Stead of a war on poverty, they got a war on drugs so the polics can bother me,
And I aint never did a crime I aint have to do, but now Im back with the facts, givin em back to you,
Dont let em jack you up, back you up, crack you up, and pimp smack you up,
Ya gotta learn to hold ya own, they get jealous when they see you with ya mobile phone,
But tell the cops they cant touch this, I dont trust this, when they try to rush I bust this,
Thats the sound of my 2, they say it aint cool, but momma didnt raise no fool,
And as long as I stay black, I gotta stay strapped, and I never get to lay back,
Cause I always gotta worry bout the payback, some buck that I roughed up way back,
Comin back after all these years, rat-tat-tat-tat-tat, thats the way it is."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts