What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So what goals are you making for 2021?

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I suppose some people call them resolutions, I think they are goals. I have a metal frame building I am going to work on, and hopefully get it enclosed and with a big door. Also, start a little grow.

Koondense

Veteran
My goal is to do some proper outdoor, small numbers of interesting plants, also got some hybrids to do and maybe a reproduction as well. And yes, to stay healthy physically and psychologically as well :)

Wishing everyone all the best!

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
420giveaway
My goal is to trim down my belly and stay away from enriched bleached flour. I also want to use my medical marijuana card and save money on weed

Greenheart

Veteran
Spend more time with family.

Supply most of my own smoke.

Become more efficient at indoor gardening.

Eat better and become more active. Unobtainium perhaps but it's a goal.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
7500 miles of bike riding
at least 4 months with an everest of climbing
at least one of those months done on a singlespeed
first 100 mile day...

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Im paying off our debt. Tired of this monkey on my back and tired of making decent money and always being broke

troutman

Seed Whore
Continue breeding my own strain outdoors and get to the F4 generation which is at F3 now. ;)

I couldn't grow outdoors last Summer due to moving and life issues. :frown: