What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old cultivars

Sunshineinabag

Good luck the folks i know who have higher end cuts WILL NOT GO ONLINE. Lmao when i asked why, toxic communities online in the canna community, turns out they were right!
I have p2......vermont skunk from craftsbury fiddlers contest, a lambsbread and kingsbread line im unsure of.....even tho im abenaki and we never suceeded our lands good luck being native finding land to grow on .....it is what it is i guess so i have issues with our summers getting the breads to enjoy full season. that and i was SUPER ignorant to heavy sat needs.
when i graduated harwood union in 91' i got an afghani cultivar grown out by dudes in the national forest around granville way.........only got a few of those beans tho, hidden in my moms freezer in her basement....there was a duksfoot that did good for awhile.......dont know where that went.
vermontmans purple sat is one to grab

Sunshineinabag

well then well met, the st francis family are my line!
I wish we had access to the first nations cuts like walpole island have!
I'm sure with enough of us pumping in conjunction we can get a decent "pool" for folks to grab from to enjoy, chit man i rememebr when SOMA was here in vermont.......those were great days with great cuts! He had a lavendar plant id do just about anything to have in my stables. If i can help ya i will.

Sunshineinabag

maybe it can float down past the islands? speasking of which, wouldnt it be sweeet to have one of the islands on the lake to grow for a season or two?

adk86

I can share ����I’m near central vt med card holder decade now

Sunshineinabag

ive got you as a contact but unsure if we can message yet, regardless......its nice to see folks in vermont doin there thang!

Sunshineinabag

Im about having enough land to let do their thing......have fam in stowe with land.......security tho, id have to sleep in a bivowack next to em, i noticed you joined in 2018...you been real quiet dude
When i got outa high school i worked at a restaurant in montpeculiar with a awesome cat named jessie, he was the cook..........i wish i still knew him manhe would be great for this as well!

adk86

I’ve been on since 2018 been under a hps light since 2004 had to stay quiet before went legal

Sunshineinabag

Havent seen it since the highgate show............yeah man im starting to realize how spoiled i was being exposed to what ive been exposed to growing up

Stinkhorn123

I never got to try the Jerry Berry. I lost all my Vt. Connections in ‘94. Was it massed produced outdoor like the Purps or was it indoor. I remember getting Trinity, G13 and an amazingly awesome incensey Silver Haze back then. Wonder if any of those are still around.