What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HashPlant Haze x Kali China

StrongTree

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]HPH X KC #2[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]

Mountainkush

Hi Kush... im prepping to start practicing some Taichi s as well ASAP. I saw akirabull sprouted 5 at once and he has some seemingly different expressions going...

the hph x kc's are starting to distinguish themselves from each other
i'll be updating some comparison pics soon.... either way this plant has really got my attention ( ie terps / structure)..i think you gonna love it...the 30 day terps are like arometherapy...just as was my old SSH cut (R.I.P. 2002-2019)...in fact right around the time that i allowed that cut to fade,,, Dubi magically replaced the Dutch haze in my garden! :biggrin:
I only have one pheno of Thai chi to go by but you’ll love it. It’s my favourite thing to smoke at the moment. I remember the first time I smoked some with my wife and looked at each other half way through the first bag and both said “that’s some good fuckin weed”.
Both are looking good. Really like the look of the resin on #1

Last edited:

StrongTree

yes #1 is straight up classic dutch haze.... so #2 is now defining itself...and the Kalichina seems to coming through in the

terps that are now starting resemble Kali China and perhaps more specifically the Yunnan heritage... it's like a smoky fruity odour that i've detected in Kalichina and now the OE that leans to Yunnan ...i've seen it referred to as "grilled meat" and i can understand that but as a vegetarian i imagine the scent of roasted fruit and spices....specifically fennel and star anise and smoked longan fruit or smoked plum.... #2 also shows longer narrow leaf uptop .... leaves have a wrinkled satin look... not clawing though...just a little crinkled....

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Sounds promising Mountainkush,

Glad to hear the new HPS x KC hybrid has become a new favorite at your home :)

Thanks for the great update StrongTree :yes:

Mountainkush

Sounds promising Mountainkush,

Glad to hear the new HPS x KC hybrid has become a new favorite at your home :)

Thanks for the great update StrongTree :yes:

Sorry for the confusion Dubi. I was referring to my Thai chi as Strongtree is starting some too. My hphxkc is still in veg for now. Edited my post to fix that.

Fronk

Exciting times

Exciting times

This is going to be fun.

Attachments

• B20F7541-BD86-49C5-B702-1462FB678F11.jpg
    B20F7541-BD86-49C5-B702-1462FB678F11.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 31

StrongTree

46 days bloom... soon fully ripe..:biggrin: btw...power lines ripped off house in recent windstorm... ( 3 noisy days of generator was a must !) so they had some extra dark time...no problem at all... they are really something special

picture.php

plant #1

picture.php

picture.php

plant #2
picture.php

StrongTree

Hey MtKush !... hope your HPKC has a very fruitful flowering...both plants are very greasy and terpy at just under 50 days.... both are finishing evenly and fast...and i see Solar had one finish in short time also. i think your going to love this one.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Fronk

Very nice strong tree 😍

Very nice strong tree 😍

Beautiful strong tree ⚡️, very quick 😯.
Can’t wait to hear what they taste like.

deepwaterdude

Nice! Another 2 weeks to fatten up the KC calyxes and she should be good;) Or maybe as long as a month, as she's producing a load of white hairs.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looking great so far StrongTree :) Really excited about this one!

I would recommend you to completely cut down the nitrogen and keep feeding her strong with PK. Keep up the good work! :yes:

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Looking great so far StrongTree :) Really excited about this one!

I would recommend you to completely cut down the nitrogen and keep feeding her strong with PK. Keep up the good work! :yes:

Exactly, make sure you give em a descent flush and let them go as long as you can give em.
Looks tasty, great work.

Fronk

Hashplant haze x Kali China

Hashplant haze x Kali China

It’s the one on the right.

Attachments

• 947345D5-A10A-4CA1-B106-120D8151CE6B.jpg
    947345D5-A10A-4CA1-B106-120D8151CE6B.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

StrongTree

hph x kc ..... absolute trichome factory! ( and i harvested a tad early ! ) ...exceptional herb... 2 distinct pheno's i found but mainly in terps and leaf shape...structurally they are very similar...and i have also noted they are both a little finicky about staying green at times... moderate to strong seems to be the feed pattern...clones have grown strong but were light green yellow at times durung the veg...i think a clone can overcome these issues with steady feed and good care...im giving extra seaweed foliar and they seem to green right up....also some liquid crabshell drench...and a bit a bokashi and some frass and some casting alafalfa tea....i digress...

....the KC leaner is very very special tasting...with the Kali China flavors falling in the blackberry and violets zone... (a blue vibe plant!) not spicy.... straight fruit and floral incense... potent for sure...but relaxing too...not too sedate

the HPH leaner is spicy like haze can be and becomes very hashy tasting when full dried...not kushy...not skunky...spicy woody gummy hash...maybe pine/spruce/ maybe a touch of citrus...very potent too and energetic...again pure inscene but this one is the savory spice style.
and Dubi you are the maestro of great plants! thanks to you and Sammy for cooking up this feast.... and of course long live Nev!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Fronk

Nice one strong tree

Nice one strong tree

Here’s mine...
Really smelly this one.
Earthy goodness at the moment and as soon as you touch it, it covers your hands in its scent.
Lanky, clumsy but strong structure, I feel like this one will yield big.
2 more weeks before 12/12 I think.

Attachments

• 5822DD99-4898-4271-B42B-B99856DACF1E.jpg
    5822DD99-4898-4271-B42B-B99856DACF1E.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 26
  • AD05D6F1-2B7C-486B-91FB-28755803BA0E.jpg
    AD05D6F1-2B7C-486B-91FB-28755803BA0E.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 26

Latest posts

Latest posts