What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Organic Eye Candy- Post your ROLS pics here

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Wifi from Harborside in Oakland

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

John Deere

Veteran
Which phenotype do you suspect that is? I don't know that I have gotten anything like that in the packs I have popped.

Looks damn nice!

GC

Thanks, GC. I don't know what the various phenos are but I've had a few purple on me. Flavor on the one I'm smoking now had a lemon overtone originally but that's faded to a full hashy flavor now. Great high, very up, active and creative. Good strength, too.

I pulled a small popcorn bud off yesterday and found a dozen nice looking seeds so I'll probably bring her down in the next few days.

OrganicBuds

Veteran
To the people that have already posted up pics in this thread.......just amazing. Some of the best herb on the planet in this thread.

The organic section seems to have some very pretentious people that swear organic is the way to go, and no deficiencies happen in organics blah blah blah. However, I don't see any pictures from these people in this thread what so ever. You guys know who I am talking about, post up some pics of your problem free organic gardens. Words are just talk, pictures prove game.

picture.php

Gascanastan

Gone but NOT forgotten...
Veteran
Shut 'er down....this thread was titled ROLS pix...can you prove they are? Care to share your ROLS method?

No ph meters,hydro-bottles,etc....??

I post ROLS/No-till pix in my own damned thread where there's no question what ROLS/no-till means...feel free to check 'em out.

Perhaps a run down on the method utilized on the pix posted since it clearly is titled post your ROLS pix.. I can post pix all day to prove it...I think you know that OB.

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah, where's schmalphy?

i m seeing some not too bad pix ~no doubt

but um, cough cough recycled

and, cough cough organic

err ahuach chua living

OR JUST SOIL I GUESS

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
It's okay sour smoker, most of these "organic" guys are pretty high up on their horse, i'm "organic" but i'm not a dick about it ;) Much love bro, SL

Gascanastan

Gone but NOT forgotten...
Veteran
It's okay sour smoker, most of these "organic" guys are pretty high up on their horse, i'm "organic" but i'm not a dick about it ;) Much love bro, SL

Funny....there is that title to the thread thingy. You know,"post your ROLS pix here" that whole thing.....

That's like you showing up at a place that cooks only burgers and then ordering a veggie sandwich.

It's as clear as night and day what the OP meant when he made the thread.

You should probably go check yer ph bro....

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Shut 'er down....this thread was titled ROLS pix...can you prove they are? Care to share your ROLS method?

No ph meters,hydro-bottles,etc....??

I post ROLS/No-till pix in my own damned thread where there's no question what ROLS/no-till means...feel free to check 'em out.

Perhaps a run down on the method utilized on the pix posted since it clearly is titled post your ROLS pix.. I can post pix all day to prove it...I think you know that OB.

Can I prove anything? No. But a nice picture shows evidence to the fact I would say, more so than talking a big game. (not you Gascanastan, in general) I wasn't trying to be completely negative, I just wanted to light a fire under some asses, especially the guys that are some of the best organic growers on the site. Kind of reverse psychology, :).

Why not post your pics and show us how it's done? I know I could go to your thread, but wasn't the point of this thread to display what ICmag has to offer? (us organic guys have the best buds) IC has hands down some of the best growers in the world on this site, I just want to see some more pics.

SourSmoker - For sure I was not talking about you, and for sure you should leave those delicious looking pics up. Respect.

B

BlueJayWay

Maybe I'm confused now too:
i wasn't sure if the "R" in "ROLS" stood for Real or Recycled. and mine soil has not been through a whole round and been recycled yet so that's way I didn't post

I made the assumption the R in ROLS is for recycled - so I would assume, every picture should be in a 'living soil' medium that has already been through at least one cycle - aka 'recycled' - correct me if I'm wrong, I'm really questioning my interpretation of it now. LOL

But then again - 'ROLS' is a specific term (allbeit a kinda cheezy term lol) that was 'coined' in Gas's thread, so that has it's own connotations to it..

Last edited:

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
Well i have no problem admitting that the soil has not been recycled yet, but it is 100% Organic as far as I know and I've never fucked with a PH/PPM meter since I made this soil mix.

Straight water, or water with pro-tekt added(getting agsil16h when i run out), or a kelp/alfalfa tea. Hope no one cares that I am not using Recycled soil yet...

My veg mix is currently utilizing soil from past flower runs so I guess I have began recycling but I haven't put a plant ready to flower in a pot of Recycled soil and flowered it out yet. Sorry guys...

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I came back here to post a few more pics...but after seeing what is happening...again...like always over here... I think I'll just take my previous posts / pics down.

I don't want to be associated with the attitude of this thread...

And here I thought it was the organic soil forum...silly me.

dank.Frank

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
I came back here to post a few more pics...but after seeing what is happening...again...like always over here... I think I'll just take my previous posts / pics down.

I don't want to be associated with the attitude of this thread...

And here I thought it was the organic soil forum...silly me.

dank.Frank

hey man whats the problem? I don't think anything was directed at you...

Organic Buds
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]To the people that have already posted up pics in this thread.......just amazing. Some of the best herb on the planet in this thread.

The organic section seems to have some very pretentious people that swear organic is the way to go, and no deficiencies happen in organics blah blah blah. However, I don't see any pictures from these people in this thread what so ever. You guys know who I am talking about, post up some pics of your problem free organic gardens. Words are just talk, pictures prove game.
[/FONT]

You had already posted a few times before this comment was made...I don't see how it could have been directed at you man....

wingdings

Veteran
These pics are from second and third run with this soil.

Somali Taxi Ride (Malawi x Neville's Wreck)
picture.php

STR
picture.php

Panama
picture.php

c99 x Matanuska Thunderfuck
picture.php