What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Organic Eye Candy- Post your ROLS pics here

intotheunknown

Veteran
Thanks Trich. Now if I could only get better with a camera...
More random photos.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

T

The Sensi Rebel

Loving the Blueberry PPP ITU. I would love to have that queen around. That looks like a super high yeilder..whats the stone/smoke report?

John Deere

Veteran
Satori, nearing 11 weeks, pollinated right about the time she hit the flower cab. I'm in no rush so I'll let the seeds go awhile longer.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

W89

Veteran
@invocation... Lovely plants you got bud, really healthy wish mine were moro like that!

invocation

@invocation... Lovely plants you got bud, really healthy wish mine were moro like that!

Thanks for the comment man. I think my secret is good dialed in environment, IPM foliars, teas, and two most important things quality genetics and patience. I let my girls green up nice before I 12/12. :artist:

Last edited:

intotheunknown

Veteran
Loving the Blueberry PPP ITU. I would love to have that queen around. That looks like a super high yeilder..whats the stone/smoke report?

Thanks much. Got this strain from a real good dude a few years back. If you look at the picture with the 2 monster cola plants under BMRXPPP you can see that one in the background as well and can get a good idea of the girth.

super chunky. that cola was far larger than a coke can even.
smoke is super tasty and the high is, well... just another good high that i cant really differentiate from any others anymore. theyre all the same to me anymore besides potency as far as a high goes.

tasty+frosty+potent+chunky=good enough for me.