What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Help Me Stock Some Shelves for an Organic/Eco Store with Nutes and Soil Mixes

T

toodles

Quazi said:
Some of the products that have been listed here are only available at one location in my town and it's not even open the entire year. Even so, they only carry a couple of the products that you all have listed. A much larger portion of what has been mentioned here is not available anywhere close by. This has really been a great list that you guys have put together.

Thanks again!

-Q :rasta:

Many places, especially in harsh winter climates, won't stock much, if anything during the Fall/Winter months. Both places I buy my stuff at carry a really wide variety of Fox Farm, Whitney Farms, Alaska fish fert, etc. during Spring and Summer. However, during Fall/Winter they don't stock much at all.

So better go buy now depending on where you live.

Burn1:

HiYield
makes 5# bags of powdered dolomite lime (pictured above behind Maxicrop Post #15). Maybe you can buy bags wholesale and retail them yourself. Problem is shipping costs....which you can pass on at cost. Might be a good deal for those who can't get powdered dolomite at all.

OR buy 50# bags and bag yourself while watching TV :rasta:

Toodles
:rasta:

Last edited:

BurnOne

No damn given.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
toodles said:
Burn1:

HiYield
makes 5# bags of powdered dolomite lime (pictured above behind Maxicrop Post #15). Maybe you can buy bags wholesale and retail them yourself. Problem is shipping costs....which you can pass on at cost. Might be a good deal for those who can't get powdered dolomite at all.

OR buy 50# bags and bag yourself while watching TV :rasta:

Toodles
:rasta:
No thanks. I have a full plate and barely enough time to post on this forum. Powdered dolomite can be found. People just need to use their phone and yellow pages to call around.
Burn1

Latest posts

Latest posts