What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

150w HPS Cabinet by Quazi

White

Good to see you again Quazi. Congratulations on the upcoming wedding my man. Beautiful buds btw

Peace,
White

T

theratings

I love what you can do with your 150w HPS. You've inspired me to try one out.

K.J

Kief Junkie's inhaling the knowledge!
Veteran
Wow, welcome back Quazi! You were an inspiration for me and it's good to see you back in action.

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
Guess I popped in here at the right time :smile:

Those plants look huge to be under a 150! Can't all be under the HPS at the same time right? Afgooey looks incredible, smoked some myself for the first time a few weeks ago, loved it. No doubt that yours will turn out alot better than what I smoked, love the taste of that stuff. :joint:

Congrats on the wedding, peace!

Noobian

Green is Gold
Veteran
Just read through this entire thread, super awesome fun time! LOL Great job on everything keep us updated on your progress if you can. Congrats to you and the soon to be missus as well :smoke:

Quazi

Retiring the Cabinet from Flowering

Retiring the Cabinet from Flowering

Well folks: it's been fun.

The wedding was great and my wife and I are very happy, thanks! :wave:

Unfortunately, my sitter whilst I was away on my honeymoon, did not properly care for my plants in my cab. I lost all my mothers and veggers and came home to a crispy Pure Kush. Everything was harvested and the herb was absolutely fantastic.

Losing everything gave me some time to take a step back and re-align where I'm going....and I'm going bigger. While it is fun to aid others in their larger grows, I like to keep my own personal stuff simple and high quality. So: I've decided to go CMH. 400W actually.

I'll be starting a new thread for this new space where you can be sure to find some more great pictures.

For now though, I'll leave you with some pics from the final harvest out of this cab. I ended up getting just around 1G/watt. :woohoo:

Chocolate Thai -- Chocolope's Chocolate Thai - Pheno B:
picture.php

Smooth as silk and the high was clean and soaring. Really great flavor that came out from the cure including wonderful chocolate and cinnamon flavors.

The Purps -- Pheno #1:
picture.php

Incredible sweet flavor and hard-hitting herb. Absolutely delicious. Terrible yielder, but what was there was extremely dense and fantastic.

The "Not-So" Purps -- Pheno #2:
picture.php

Not as sweet and much more piney and fuely than it's sister. Really, really strong stuff. Much more painkilling potential from this pheno.

Afghooey:
picture.php

The Afghooey we all know and love. Strong, sweet and delicious.

The cab will eventually be given to a patient in need but for now it's making an excellent vegging place.

Well: I hope the last post didn't disappoint too much.

It's been a blast.

See you in another thread.

Good luck in your travels!

-Q :rasta:

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
With the produce you have been putting out with the 150, you should find nirvana with the 400cmh. You will love it, I can almost guarantee it. I am finding that some stains do better in it than others though. But they all ooze resin, and anything that can remotely color will color.

Congrats on the new wife, btw!

Latest posts

Latest posts