What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BIG GROW! SOG

mysticls

holy shit :D beautiful.. how many light movers ya got in there? each 4x8 gets 2x600w on movers...very impressive

bet thats a full time job and sure as hell a job i would love to have to goto everyday :D

stoney419

mysticls said:
holy shit :D beautiful.. how many light movers ya got in there? each 4x8 gets 2x600w on movers...very impressive

bet thats a full time job and sure as hell a job i would love to have to goto everyday :D
yes it's a full time job but i don't mind

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
you can make a bubbler coner for 1/10 the price for one of those ezcloners. How much did you pay for them??

stoney419

Connoisseur300 said:
you can make a bubbler coner for 1/10 the price for one of those ezcloners. How much did you pay for them??
I leave them in the easy clover for 30 days
I paid 300.00 each for the last 5 350.00 for the first one
I was putting in trays for 2 weeks then in a veg table for 2 more weeks
the reason I didn't just make my own was I was to busy or tired from being busy or. Ok lazy lol there I said it

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
That answer works for me. I just built a 30 plant cloner for less than 20 buck so I just thought I’d throw that out there. Love your grow show, keep it up and come check out my mico grow I’d love to show you around.

Last edited:

mysticls

stoney419 said:
I leave them in the easy clover for 30 days
I paid 300.00 each for the last 5 350.00 for the first one
I was putting in trays for 2 weeks then in a veg table for 2 more weeks
the reason I didn't just make my own was I was to busy or tired from being busy or. Ok lazy lol there I said it

you keep clones in an ez cloner for 30 days?? how big do they get?? do you go directly to flower?

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
I do the same. I have two cloners so I can add small amounts of nutes in one of them to give a boost. I just keep them in for about one or two weeks.