What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PFR-97

Broad mites are doing some serious damage, pylon is no longer working, I want to try this but was wondering if I really need next day air for viability? Or would a two day shipping option be ok? Im not sure where I could find it locally in these durn hills:dance013:

I saw on 7springs site they recommend 2 day for maximum viability it was 50 bucks but if this stuff works it will be priceless.

Avenger

Veteran
this time of year, in the northern hemisphere, shipping time is less of an issue. It is during the heat, that the faster shipping time would pay dividends.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Optimize conditions for success, most of these products require specific temperature and RH.

Just got my first bag of bioinsecticide.

I wonder how long I should wait to use it after spraying sulfur...
I might spray something more inert over the sulfur first and give it a couple days...

Drucifer

Optimize conditions for success, most of these products require specific temperature and RH.

^What he said!

Not sure on the appropriate temperature range for application, but Pfr-97's fungal spores need +/- 80% RH for 8-10 hours to successfully infect the pest and begin the replication cycle.

HillMizer

Vital in Grass Valley has pfr-97.

I believe Pylon needs to be used in conjunction with an ovacide to be effective and prevent future generations from becoming resistant.

HillMizer

Vital in Grass Valley has pfr-97.

I believe Pylon needs to be used in conjunction with an ovacide to be effective and prevent future generations from becoming resistant.

Vital does not have pfr 97. They have Venerate and Grandevo. Sorry!