What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A peak inside PotHeads Cab

G

:wave: Hey bro congrats on the Busch win last sat :woohoo: It's about damn time :bat: Now let's see what the boy can do tomorrow?

Oh yeah and your plants are looking OK i guess :nanana:

Good luck in Dover :wave:

Nice grow
GCG

Blunt_69

the keeper of the creeper
Veteran
Waddup 70's!!! Looking good my friend..as normal!! Yeah GH rocks.. Im using lucas formula with some sensizyme..... thats it.. Like 70's i get great results.

70s_PotHead

24 daze 12/12

24 daze 12/12

Okay friends time for a little update, here we are at 24 daze flip. both air 90 with lights on and water temps 78* :yoinks: are higher than I like but they all seem to be weathering it just fine, roots are bright white and healthy, hygrozyme is definatly the shit to use to keep the roots happy :woohoo:

first up is the SFV bush, the stretch seems to be coming to an end and she's starting to put on some weight. smell is straight up lemon pledge/pinesol :yummy: :yummy:

Next up is jdogs version of Original OGK. Not sure if its the original or not, i'll leave that to the so called experts to argue, but without a doubt in my mind she is a kush, kinda looks to be a cross between the SFV and Bubba IMO so who knows. She's also starting to get a nice lemon pledge smell to her and appears like she's going to produce some nice nugs.

And finally one very stretchy Abusive cut. If she dosent stop stretching I'm gonna has to tie the bitch down. can definatly see the SFV in her but lacking any lemon smell at this point but weve got a long way to go.

Well hopefully by growing these side by side the OG kush lovers can see both the similarities and difference's between them :chin:

70s :joint:

J

JeffSpicoli

do they stink much when standing next to them? or you only get that really stron lemon pine smell when you are real close, or toucha bud?

G

70's Pothead.....the ultimate green thumb! Keep rocking brother, those plants are beautiful! :canabis:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Topnotch !!

Topnotch !!

id like 2 shar my og bx1...i know its a halfbreed but still she has some appeal....:smile:...lol otherwise i didt kno what 2 wright...hehehe j/k my friend ...the garden looks healthy as always....and i'm getting closer 2 the nice dark green colors on ma leaves ..Just Like yours ey :D awsome color

Adam

70s POTHEAD! :joint:
well! they sure knew how to do it in the 70s!
its a good thing u stayed there!
major fake k+ for you man
hope you will be my friend 70s dude
what a totaly gnarly thread. :rasta:
later :wave:

HAPPYTREE

Wow 70s i love stopping by your place you always have somr green lush looking plants.

Everyone is going kush crazy right now in the southland I can see why thry are extremely tasty and are great sleepy time smoke . Like one person said somewhere the kush smoke during the day has a way of changing your plans HAHAHA.

AS always looking GOOD 70S

HT