What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma OG + a few others

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thought i would start a grow thread, haven't done one in a few years. But i wanted to document these Karma OG that have found their way to me. And along the way i'll also be showing whatever else i have going on. Using my new fancy phone to do most of the pictures and posts, i'll try to get them before the hps switch on if i can.

First flower room is 8k, i only have 6k on now. Second flower room we will get to later has 4k in it.

First up the KOG babies,all ten put down the day after i got em, and all ten up within 4 days.

Clones about a week into rooting.Left side is GG#4, right side is ECSD.

And the current flower room. Mostly Killer Queen with a few Chem sis x nevils haze. KQ all coming down on the first of next month.

Also setting up a hydro system this saterday, more pics to follow. Thanks for watching friends

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Looks like they smell DIVINE! But what do I know :rasta:
Sounds like you've got room to grow & lots to go into it :dance013:
Keep up the great work Bro :yes: Stay safe & :smoweed:

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
nice to see you back in action brother bear,long time no see, hope those karma OG treat you well, Karma is a strait up breeder,good choice for a comeback!!
K+

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for showing up guys :wave:

Sorry it took so long for an update. It's busy season at my work with 12hr days now. And I'm real lazy :biggrin: One grew bout half inch then yellowed up and died, another is small and weak looking, but the rest all look great.

Probably do updates every Monday now. I'll pull em out next week for better photos.

The soil mix everything goes into is as follows. One 3.8cf bag of peat moss. 4cf perlite, about 60lbs of mushroom mulch/compost and a 40lbs bag of ewc. 9cups dolomite lime, 9 steamed bone, and 5 cups each dried blood/kelp/greensand. I have a great local sourse for everything except the greensand. Still get that from Epsoma. I really like the EWC, highest quality for less than $20 each 40lbs bag.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh geez...I couldn't bring myself to mix that way. hahahahaha! I'd be going at my toe nails with a tooth brush...you old dirty hippy!!!! ;)

Looking forward to the show! Some big fat leaves on those plants!

dank.Frank

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
2 have showed female so far, I chopped the tops off, lollipopped them up and transplanted into 5gal buckets. I keep em in 1gal till they sex, unless they really taking their time and starting to look like shit. You can see a few more than ready for it though

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
3 more girls tonight :smoweed:
And I'm poppin a few packs of beans. Rez galadriel - PUS ECSD x Casey Jones - and Phillthy Grom Bx2

And heres a GG #4 getting close to chop time. That's a Chem sis x nev haze behind her, almost done as well.

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Smooth sailing over here BB.
Nice selection for the bean poppin. You have good taste!

:tiphat:

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
4 Girls for the Angel OG.Thought i had a 5th but guess i need new specticals. And the runt, didn't take pictures of that one this time around.

Here they are

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Left em in the buckets to long, so i shook some dirt from the roots and added fresh dirt in. Gonna flip to flower next Sunday, decided IMA chuck the runt.

Latest posts

Latest posts