What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Med-Man Tables By Krunchbubble...

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Ive actually had the lights over the Blue Dream table off for three days. Im trying to get the Fire Og table to catch up, which it finally did today..
Starting tonight, they will go into flower! Changing the res out and adding Bud Blood from Advanced Nutrients to aid in faster flowering and more bud sites on the plants.
Turning the lights OFF for 72 hours to jump start flowering, will take pics before they go to sleep...

whatthe215

Veteran
Hey krunch, any idea what's behind bud blood? I heard recently it was primarily dry paclo. My shop started carrying a 'generic bud blood' in a cup size container for 1/4 price.

I know you've always preferred picking up clones, is there any reason for that other than saving yourself the mother room + work? I guess the cost isn't too much since you generally run lower plant counts?

d3cryption

Veteran
Thanks for the reply krunch.......

what's the yield and smell like on that fire og? is it some loud?

also have you tried dhn's cherry pie? if so, is it the clone only o a reworked version...?

thanks again..

krunchbubble

Veteran
Hey krunch, any idea what's behind bud blood? I heard recently it was primarily dry paclo. My shop started carrying a 'generic bud blood' in a cup size container for 1/4 price.

I know you've always preferred picking up clones, is there any reason for that other than saving yourself the mother room + work? I guess the cost isn't too much since you generally run lower plant counts?

Have not a clue whats behind it, but I figure the cost is made up by harvesting a few days to a week earlier, at least to me...

My current house can not really support a mom room right now. Im thinking of going with a tall cabinet or something for veg here real soon. All the plants in my grows are clones from original DHN clones. I just happened to have a flower room that could run 24/7 for those...

krunchbubble

Veteran
Thanks for the reply krunch.......

what's the yield and smell like on that fire og? is it some loud?

also have you tried dhn's cherry pie? if so, is it the clone only o a reworked version...?

thanks again..

The Fire Og's im growing in another room are a little off to the side and does not receive the amount of light to know if its a large yielder. Its definitely loud as fuck.
BUT! Im thinking the Headband may be better in terms of smell and weight because its throwing out huge,thick nugs using all organic. Platinum is also very good, looks the best imo...

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Excellent call on trimming those back, krunch. Those things probably would have been too close to the lights during flower if you left them alone. How short can you make the table? I would think a short table would allow for more headroom for the ladies, but whatever.

I still can't get over the growth you have going....so fast...and the plants look super healthy.

HB.

d3cryption

Veteran
The Fire Og's im growing in another room are a little off to the side and does not receive the amount of light to know if its a large yielder. Its definitely loud as fuck.
BUT! Im thinking the Headband may be better in terms of smell and weight because its throwing out huge,thick nugs using all organic. Platinum is also very good, looks the best imo...

Thanks....... I know blue dream is def on my list....... you have me thinking between fire og, platinum, and headband now....

Vegan

No rhyme or reason, doing lower number because that's what Med-Man did.....

Ill see how this setup goes. If I change anything, it would be more smaller plants. Veg for a couple days and throw into flowering...

3k over the 8X4 because I have 40+ lights sitting collecting dust and I wanted to use as many as I can...

The plants are at optimum growth, might as well give them ridiculous amounts of light...

Cant wait to setup a HUGE grow with this system...

I was thinking something is amiss Krunch and a small grow :dance013: /?
subscribed

krunchbubble

Veteran
Ok, tonight they went into 72 hour dark to initiate faster flowering. My plan was to run Bud Blood to also help to kickstart the flowering...

But after talking to Advanced Nutrient Tech, he suggested using Bud Ignitor at full strength for this type of system to replace Bud Blood...

So tonight I scrubbed and changed the reservoir out. Going with the Sensi line at half strength, Bud Ignitor and Bud Candy at full strength...

Blue Dream Table, back tyo being super bushy...

Fire Og Table. I just staked em up, thats why they look funny...

Roots coming out the drain!

krunchbubble

Veteran
My tap out of the shower...

After Nutrient Is Added, Notice That Perfect PH?

Monster Stems...

RicoT

Do you also lower daylight hours towards the end of bloom krunch? Saw someone else who did the 3-day dark thing do this also..

MrMash

Damn Krunch, things are blowing up with those tables! Thanks for sharing this info and displaying DHN clones, I'd been wondering about their clones for minute but never seemed to find any reputable info on them or flowering pics.
Are you using straight tap out the shower? No RO or dechlorinator filter?

krunchbubble

Veteran
Do you also lower daylight hours towards the end of bloom krunch? Saw someone else who did the 3-day dark thing do this also..
No, I dont..

what's up with the 3 days of dark Krunch? is that a med-man thing?
Yes, but ive been doing it for many years.

Damn Krunch, things are blowing up with those tables! Thanks for sharing this info and displaying DHN clones, I'd been wondering about their clones for minute but never seemed to find any reputable info on them or flowering pics.
Are you using straight tap out the shower? No RO or dechlorinator filter?
Straight tap out of the shower. I want the chloramine in my res because im running a dead reservoir. The quality of my tap is ridiculously good. A well known water company bottles our water...

MrMash look harder lol
:tiphat: