What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

It's been awhile

Propoline

but it looks like its that time again......time to grow some weed. I finished two indoor grows till now, one in '07, and second in '10. Looks i manage one every 3 yrs :p.

Anyhow, I will run 1x150hps over 4sqft.......this time there are 8 plants in 4 pots in cab. Organic soil, biobizz nutes. Plants are 5xKrystalica, 2xSadhu, 1xSatori, all Mandala Seeds. Well rooted clones, repoted in 11l pots....few days later (10/2/2013.)switched into flower.

2/2/2013
picture.php

7/2/2013
picture.php

picture.php

15/2/2013_day 5_12/12
picture.php

Last edited:

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Front row seat...

Front row seat...

What a kick azz set up. Looks like ya goin ta work them ladies for every gram they gotz..
:tiphat:
Work em hard bro..

In for a good show..

I could so see this in my empty 2' closet..lol

Peace..:lurk::watchplant:

Propoline

What a kick azz set up. Looks like ya goin ta work them ladies for every gram they gotz..
:tiphat:
Work em hard bro..

In for a good show..

I could so see this in my empty 2' closet..lol

Peace..:watchplant:
hey,hey....u chose u loose...looks to me, u chosed well. Best seat is taken :dance013:
U got that right, about workin on them. since the space is small, every bud counts. I'll try to do my best with them. I wish I had twice as many clones, and go 16plant SOG and save myself some work.

:tiphat: too U Sir. Welcome in, hope we'll have a good time...

Propoline

Mini vert SOG? There is no way this won't be a good party.

I'm not sure if I get U right, but....U think 16plant SOG cant be done properly in my setup? With all respect, but, wanna bet? :) .... Since that grow yrs back I wanted to try again. So little motivation (bet :p )wouldnt hurt. It's true, that I finished them outdoors, due to switching my places, but I got almost 30 days into 12/12. Heres a pic...aha and i think i had only 1x150, but i think that light was not an issue?

picture.php

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Lookin good Prop :rasta: I'd forgoten that you switch to 12/12 when they're still quite small. Eliminates the need for an extended veg period :good: Love that last pic :yes: They look like little privacy panels :) Lookin forward to the rest of the show.
Keep it green & :smoweed:

Last edited:

5th

Veteran
I'm not sure if I get U right, but....U think 16plant SOG cant be done properly in my setup? With all respect, but, wanna bet? :)

Yeah....you didn't get me right. I know it can be done properly. I've looked at your past grows. I'm sure you'll pull this off with style n' ease Propoline. :tiphat:

konopenko

Veteran
Nice to see you back Propoline, I will follow your progress with great interest :) hey where did you find that lovely vent?

DropDropDrop

I've been through your previous grow threads, nice stuff. Thinking of hanging my 150w hps vert sometime for giggles if nothing else. Will be following this.

Propoline

Lookin good Prop I'd forgoten that you switch to 12/12 when they're still quite small. Eliminates the need for an extended veg period :good: Love that last pic. They look like little privacy panels : ) Lookin forward to the rest of the show.
Keep it green & smoweed:

Hey, hey there my friend. Good to see ya still around after all this time...well crack a nut or two in future a?.... they were switched quite soon ya. and packed so close that there was almost no side growth under all that leaves, until little TLC. I think that i didnt have to remove anything unless big fans. they just grew like that. call me lucky hehe...
Drop by at will, ur always welcome :wave:

Yeah....you didn't get me right. I know it can be done properly. I've looked at your past grows. I'm sure you'll pull this off with style n' ease Propoline. :tiphat:

yeah I thought I misunderstood U....And there goes my motivation :/ friends? :huggg::thank you: hehe...Nice to hear U have so much confidence in me. Hope i wont disappoint ya

Nice to see you back Propoline, I will follow your progress with great interest, hey where did you find that lovely vent?

welcome konopenko, that is a regular antishock PC vent. it was fixed into the housing withs some rubber pins. I got it on some online store. stay tuned

I've been through your previous grow threads, nice stuff. Thinking of hanging my 150w hps vert sometime for giggles if nothing else. Will be following this.

tnx for kind words...u cant go wrong with a mini project like this, especially if its just for fun. some extra buds never hurt?

Propoline

hey,

little update at 2 weeks flower. girls seem to be ok, they have streched abit, still have some room left to do their thing. I've lost one of my el. sonlihgt ballasts yesterday, good thing i was home, so i fired up the other one. wanted to fire up the second bulb in a few days, but that will have to wait till i get a new one. till then im only on 1x150.

24.2.13 day14_12/12
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Propoline

24.2.13 day14_12/12_4xKrystalica
picture.php

picture.php

24.2.13 day14_12/12_2xSadhu
picture.php

24.2.13 day14_12/12_Krystalica+Satori
picture.php

:wave: Propoline

D

DHF

Where there`s a will there`s a way....Get that other bulb in there when yas can Bro , they`re right on the verge of ceasin stretch and getting to full on swellage......

Just keep ambient temps and RH dialed , and they should respond accordingly...Like your attention to detail as in the plants in their containers form the donut by how they were put in and placed.....

Good luck...DHF.....:ying:.....

Propoline

Where there`s a will there`s a way....Get that other bulb in there when yas can Bro , they`re right on the verge of ceasin stretch and getting to full on swellage......

Just keep ambient temps and RH dialed , and they should respond accordingly...Like your attention to detail as in the plants in their containers form the donut by how they were put in and placed.....

Good luck...DHF.........

Hey, welcome DHF....looks like im goin with only one bulb this time. since my veg lihgts went out to (still have to check them, whats wrong), i might buy one or two switchable dig ballast in future, atm i dont have the € for it. was unemployed for half year now, just started to work few weeks back....

Girls seem to be ok, there are jus few tip burns, really dont now why, since i was hardly feedin them. they got some juice today, will see what will happen :).

10.3.13_day28_12/12
picture.php

picture.php

Krystalica
picture.php

:wave:

Propoline

D

DHF

Looks like solid budset Prop......

Good luck and keep us updated.......

Peace....DHF......:ying:.....