What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JIP Goes Organic

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
So I got a few things cooking here in the grow.....

This is my first attempt at an actual diary, so please bear with me.

Little bit about my grow, been running lots of different ways over the years, from Earth Juice to Dyna Grow to Ionic to soil mix. In time I have figured out that what works best for me is a proper soil mix.

I love this plant, enough bullshit lets get on with some pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Blockhead 25 days....she is a beaut.

peace
jip

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
picture.php

Its a male plane. Do you see the little balls? Get it? A male plane? first member to tell me where that bullshit quote came from gets K+....just in case you didn't see it before
picture.php

that be x18 from Mr. Hill he gonna make things very interesting around here in the future we hope.
picture.php

picture.php

some gear from a friend. not sure what it is, as I am not sure he is sure what it is either either way quite sure it will be fire

next time be on the lookout for what a disaster Earth Juice can result in.....always remember to hug your kids and tell them you love them.
thanks for reading and looking

peace
jip

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

hanging MOFO, bout 60 days this is a victim of Earth Juice and poor plant husbandry, but it still sticky
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

blockhead 31 days these plants are beefy as hell, can't wait to see 60 days

peace
jip

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

took a bunch of cuts off that x18 male, but could not wait to try for some pollen so took the two big tops and just have them in water in the flower room waiting to drop some pollen. I am taking a risk with the set-up as it is not air tight.....
peace
jip

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
JIP bringin' it! Glad you chose to start a diary, bro. Love that MOFO, mmmmmmmmmmmmm. :tiphat:

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
Update....going away for thanksgiving, so getting things sorted this morning noticed that a couple sacs had opened on the male cuts I had in flower. Figured I better do something now, as condensation could screw up the pollen if I left it till I got back. Really the ideal day for collecting the pollen would have been tomorrow or Friday. As it were, had to do it today, was able to harvest the smallest amount of very white pollen.
I really wanted to get pics of this process, but the wife is home and that's no go. Using a tiny makeup brush, impregnated a couple mofo and sd buds. Assuming this pollen was viable it will make a few hundred seeds.....patience patience patience
Happy thanksgiving.
Thanks for stopping by Melty and organic ozark

peace
jip

Last edited:

Granger2

Veteran
JIP,
Some mighty purty plants. What's your soil mix? Any nutes or additives, and what kind of water. Looks like your Nitrogen is running out at just the right time. Nice work. -granger

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
Granger
Thanks for dropping by...mix is pro mix,extra perlite and a bit of vermiculite, ewc, blood meal bone meal kelp meal greensand and dolomite lime
Now running without the lime, crab shells instead and also some compost from a local organic dairy farm.
Water with bubbled water sometimes witha bit of unsulphured molasses
peace
jip

S

SeaMaiden

Granger
Thanks for dropping by...mix is pro mix,extra perlite and a bit of vermiculite, ewc, blood meal bone meal kelp meal greensand and dolomite lime
Now running without the lime, crab shells instead and also some compost from a local organic dairy farm.
Water with bubbled water sometimes witha bit of unsulphured molasses
peace
jip

Very nice work.

Latest posts

Latest posts