What's new

FREE YOUR BUDSHOTS...........III

Sub24ox7

C4dd4
IMG_4235.jpeg
IMG_4236.jpeg

led05

Chasing The Present
Very well done, I’d bet if you over 45 & began smoking young enough you’re beginning to realize what you’ve been shared.. rub them stems & petioles

Pull the few nanners that may arise or let maybe a few viable grains do their thing, up to you… thank you for your efforts

PS: unlike most up close runty plant pics ( no offense beautiful flowers to all the pics we see @ modern hybrids)

these ladies will KILL IT outdoors where you are, as long as the odors are considered and would turn into real big many elbow producing plants not bonsai ladies Making pretty weak flowers… I digress

Last edited:

Sub24ox7

Very well done, I’d bet if you over 45 & began smoking young enough you’re beginning to realize what you’ve been shared.. rub them stems & petioles

Pull the few nanners that may arise or let maybe a few viable grains do their thing, up to you… thank you for your efforts

PS: unlike most up close runty plant pics ( no offense beautiful flowers to all the pics we see @ modern hybrids)

these ladies will KILL IT outdoors where you are, as long as the odors are considered and would turn into real big many elbow producing plants not bonsai ladies Making pretty weak flowers… I digress
I’m 44 started smoking at 14. love the stem and petiole smells! No nanners yet on the three flowering. I froze the pollen from 5 males and plan to use it. Took clones of the females. Yes these are classic smells.
Thank you 💚

Going to put this plant outside in June
Into the ground

IMG_4238.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts