What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

State forums are back

Skip

Veteran
We are reinstating the state forums! Mods please help us move threads into the appropriate forums.

The state forums are here.

This will enable us to find and keep track of threads from our states more easily. With the current Fed crackdown and new laws being issued daily I believe it's important that people here stay informed, esp. since this is an election year with marijuana legalization on many ballots.

Stay Informed = Stay Safe!

Oh, and you may notice NO/FEW THREADS in these forums... That's because the old posts are more than one year old, so you may need to go to the bottom of the forum and change the display so that it shows posts from the beginning, not just the last 365 days, to see them.

We hope to find some moderators for the busier state forums so that we don't have the problems we had before.

If you're a senior member or moderator of other forums and would like to mod a state forum, please PM me.

Last edited:

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Please remember that all other forum rules as expressed in the TOU (here) apply to these forums.

That means no politics, no dealing, no flaming or hate speech, etc. As long as we keep it a nice place to visit we will keep these forums open.

Thanks for your attention!

Skip

Veteran
As far as the other state forums go, I do see a few threads, but not enough to really keep a forum going. As it is there are a few that are lightweight, like Hawaii. If I see more threads on these I'll start an individual forum for them.

MIway

Veteran
damn fukn straight... it's about time!!! now no one has a reason to go to those pos competitors, which got so much biz cuz of this.

and the need below never changed one bit... as i am most certainly happy with the reopening of the forums. thank you indeed for coming around. peace. :ying:

This will enable us to find and keep track of threads from our states more easily. With the current Fed crackdown and new laws being issued daily I believe it's important that people here stay informed, esp. since this is an election year with marijuana legalization on many ballots.

cuz even in the states where the laws are on the books, there is constant challenge... to erode the criminal protections & narrow the qaulifying conditions & to restrict access. i know for a fact they are under assault in MI, and this is still a very critical time.

so truly... thank you. :thank you:

S

SeaMaiden

Please check out this site for all the states that have medical cannabis.
http://medicalmarijuana.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000881

The information for California given is bad information. It's ascribing the plant limits that were outlined (and subsequently outlawed) in SB420 as being part of Proposition 215. And what's the fee? If it's for the ID card then no actual number can be given because each county health department sets their own fee for acquisition. Many recommending facilities/doctors include a laminated ID card in their fee as well. It also outlines "approved conditions." In California we have no list of "approved conditions" as the recommendation is based on your personal issues and whether or not your recommending physician feels you will find relief by using cannabis.

So, if the information given for the very first state in the union to legalize MMJ is that bad, what about the rest of the states?

Jackel12

I was looking for something on the internet for states that have legal cannabis and found it. I would have moved to California except for the fact they have to many gun restrictions. I have weapons handed down from my great grand father I will never part with until I am dead. I just wanted to share my findings.

S

SeaMaiden

No, check it out--I did the same thing at first. I skimmed over what he wrote instead of being patient and reading it.

Facepalm, ok. Hang head, not so much. I like to say, "D'oh!"

Latest posts

Latest posts