What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Brother's Perpetual Tents

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Hey everyone!

I've been here some time and figured it was time to start a central grow log, make life easier.

Running 2 - 3'x3" tents.....1 w/600W hps, 1 w/1K hps. Air-cooled with active exhaust w/passive intake. Several fans per tent, lots of air movement.

I run/ran a variety of mediums.......currently growing in RDWC and coco. RDWC gets multiple large air-stones and a chiller. Coco is usually ebb & flow or hand-water. Current nutrients in both are
Cutting Edge Micro/Bloom, Cal-Mag, Koolbloom liquid/powder, Sugaree, Multizyme, and Floralicious Plus. Grow methods are usually scrog, tomato cage, staking, super-cropping (S/C), and tie-down.

Strains are a mix of seed runs and mothers kept around. Finishing out some seeds, but will be running some moms for next couple runs. Need to really get super tough and narrow down the stable......going for pure raw keepers.

Since it is a journal pics are mandatory, :). Just harvested some SSSDH and have some Beelze Bubba (Karma), Buffalo Bill (Paco), and Northern Dreams BX (NewEngland) a week or two from chop.

SSSDH
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Buffalo Bill
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Beelze Bubba
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Getting ready to start a RDWC scrog of a pheno of LemChem (Chem D BX2 x Lemon Larry OG) and a pheno of WhiteFire (Fire OG x White)........clones are nearly rooted enough.

Some previous runs of each pheno.

LemChem
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

W.F.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Adrift

Veteran
well i pulled up a chair!

i love how well your yeilding out of your tents!
and the quality is outstanding!!!

i cant wait to see some more pics :) later!

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice! I thought i was being funny w/ 800w in a 3x3 and you go and put a 1K in there. NICE! Loving the tents bro. The Beelze Bubba really has my attention.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Awesome work with everything man! Gotta rep the 1k in the 3x3 for sure :yes: I was wondering if you run that setup all year round? I'm running a 1k in a 3x3 but I'm thinking I'll only be able to do that during the cold months. You can make everything work with just a passive intake too? Got any details on your intake and exhuast? :yes:

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome man, way to fill those tents! I'm curious if you feel like you get better results quality wise w the 600's vs the 1k. I'm running both as well and most of the time it seems like the 600s put out better nugs.

nickman

Veteran
Awesome man, way to fill those tents! I'm curious if you feel like you get better results quality wise w the 600's vs the 1k. I'm running both as well and most of the time it seems like the 600s put out better nugs.
good 2 know something like that ...

i have not used a 600 yet, ive only ran a 400 and a 1000...

nickman

Veteran
BrotherI, all ur tents look really nice man ...
Good work bro ...

I really am interested in that Beelze Bubba and SSSDH ...

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
well i pulled up a chair!

i love how well your yeilding out of your tents!
and the quality is outstanding!!!

i cant wait to see some more pics :) later!

Thanks Adrift, welcome! They keep me well stocked with nice buds, :).

That is awesome! Your tents are loaded with dank!

I try, :). Thanks MSM!

Do it up, BI. :tiphat:

What's good Ras! :tiphat:

Very nice! I thought i was being funny w/ 800w in a 3x3 and you go and put a 1K in there. NICE! Loving the tents bro. The Beelze Bubba really has my attention.

Hehehe, thanks Pete! I love me some good penetration.....lighting that is.....:D. The Beelze Bubba looks promising as hell, got my fingers crossed they smoke as good as they look.

Awesome work with everything man! Gotta rep the 1k in the 3x3 for sure :yes: I was wondering if you run that setup all year round? I'm running a 1k in a 3x3 but I'm thinking I'll only be able to do that during the cold months. You can make everything work with just a passive intake too? Got any details on your intake and exhuast? :yes:

Hey WDI, thanks!

Yup, I can run this 24/7/365. A/C and a chiller make it possible. I exhaust with a ~450cfm fan/filter combo, using filtered 2-6" passive intakes.....dialed down a bit w/a speed controller. Just some curved flex ducting with a filter attached to the end, it's light tight and draws air well. I'll see if I can get some pics, but not sure if I can with location.

Cob! Thanks for stopping in brother! Ehh, I try to keep 'em filled...:D

That's a good question regarding 600 vs 1000. Yield is absolutely larger w/1K, but honestly seems like quality is about the same. If I get lax w/1K grow and let the plants get too close to the light then I feel trichome development isn't nearly as good. This leads to lack of potency, flavor, etc. Assuming I have a good 15"+ from the hood, I honestly don't see much of a difference in quality. Taste, potency, bud density, tric production.....all about the same. This is just my opinion.

That being said, I had more stories about smoking people up and having them get stupid fucking high after smoking buds grown under the 1K compared to the 600......same pheno, 2 or 3rd run...fairly dialed. Only difference being pure coco in the 600 vs half SS#4/half coco in the 1K. Really can't attribute these experiences to anything though, way to many factors to consider......again my :2cents:

good 2 know something like that ...

i have not used a 600 yet, ive only ran a 400 and a 1000...
BrotherI, all ur tents look really nice man ...
Good work bro ...

I really am interested in that Beelze Bubba and SSSDH ...

Hey Nick, thanks!

400W & 1K are my two favorites.

The SSSDH is a stunner, some mind-blasting sativa. Hoping the Beelze Bubba smoke like they look.....dank! I'm a sucker for some heavy, dank, kush......:dance013:

Not quiet ready for flower, but here are a few shots of the next round about to get ran. Some previous runs of them.

Limon IX - (PCK x DSD)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Flav (SQ x Romulan) - one of the stickiest plants I've ever ran.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Qleaner (Jack's Cleaner x Quirkle)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
where is the northern dream? about to put those into flowering....

Think I took some pics of her last time, have to upload 'em.

She's fat and floppy as shit! Tied her up to herself, side branches to main stem and she's barely making it.......afraid she might snap if I'm not careful moving her.....:dance013:

Stretched ~2x, stayed fairly bushy. LOVES N & Ca, ate up PK boost like it was nothing. Fed this round rough 600-850ppm (0.5 scale) most were fairly happy and she could have gone 1000ppm no problem......loved her food.

Decent tric production, semi-dense....but again, underfed, smells like skunky garbage......foul and I like it!! Still putting out @ day 62ish, shooting for 70 day chop.

That about sums her up so far. :wave:

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Think I took some pics of her last time, have to upload 'em.

She's fat and floppy as shit! Tied her up to herself, side branches to main stem and she's barely making it.......afraid she might snap if I'm not careful moving her.....:dance013:

Stretched ~2x, stayed fairly bushy. LOVES N & Ca, ate up PK boost like it was nothing. Fed this round rough 600-850ppm (0.5 scale) most were fairly happy and she could have gone 1000ppm no problem......loved her food.

Decent tric production, semi-dense....but again, underfed, smells like skunky garbage......foul and I like it!! Still putting out @ day 62ish, shooting for 70 day chop.

That about sums her up so far. :wave:

thank you sir!!

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jesus man killer nugs. Thanks for the response, I was curious cause I typically notice the quality being a little better off the 600's, and yield is better off the k's.