What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what can you tell from the location of the nanner

Yes_I_Am

when i get hermi issues ive noticed if its stress related the first nanner comes out on top of the main cola, however,

when i have a plant that has genetic hermi'in, they tend to start lower down.

its just somthing ive noticed with my odd few hermis ive had over my growing life, i9m interested to see if there is anything in this or just coincidence,

thankyou.:tiphat:

w2008

hi there, you will find that a hermie will flower in a few places and start with the balls, the little banana at the top is just the plants way of making a couple of seeds coz it is dying, these seeds should be fem imo anyway, cheers oz

djonkoman

Veteran
last year I had a herm that first showed female flowers, right after the first female flowers 2 male flowers at each node(one on each side) of the mainstem
after removal of those male flowers there were no male flowers the entire flowercycle, not even at the end, so I still had a nice harvest from that lady(outdoor btw)

Latest posts

Latest posts