What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

who wants to see a 420 light medical grow?

gettogro

Veteran
I was wondering if you could share your source for your mag ballasts, I remember reading somewhere that you imported them from china. Im over using digitals they burn out bulbs way to fast. My next build is going to be a 30 lighter. I was hoping to find a good deal on the ballasts. Do you have any contact info for the factory?

Im a big fan of your work btw

thanks
g

dmt

Veteran
i notice its not good to use "grow style" bulbs w digis, like hortis. i have had great success with ushio, solarmax and the phillips agrosun or whatever there new cheap grow bulb is. other then that silvanias and reg phillips pump with digis. remember dont use conversion bulbs or you may burn out not just your bubls but ballasts too, d

ps il pm you gettogro when im back in the office

danks

no wonder price of weed is so cheap in canada these medical guys who are supposed to dispose of any extras are dumping it on the market getin rich . hope you have a great accountant lol non profit my ass 420 lights thats 840 pounds every 3 months 1.6 mil cash every 3 months and 2 a light is easy in a sealed room co2 and ph perfect. non profit lol what a joke.

danks

on top of that its alar fed so cancer weed and for the organic guy who flushes almos3 weeks blooms for 12 weeks and has superior product, trying to get by its hey weed is 140 an oz now lol keep smoking cancer stiks people bubble has to burst

G

Guest 150314

i think they get paid to build and design the rooms/systems and might not even take care of them, because I don't see much follow up in any of these giant shows, not hating at all correct me if I am wrong just an observation.

i don't even feel like being bitter about it anymore the market is filled with whack shit, if your stuffs top notch and you know the right people its all good.

140 oz /2240 is fine man, lower your overhead if your barely scraping by.

my major beef, and in my opinion the real scumbags are dispenso/compassion clubs selling stuff they lowball front off growers for dirt cheap and resell to sick people for 10 a gram all the way up. suck it!

bobblehead

Veteran
on top of that its alar fed so cancer weed and for the organic guy who flushes almos3 weeks blooms for 12 weeks and has superior product, trying to get by its hey weed is 140 an oz now lol keep smoking cancer stiks people bubble has to burst

The only difference between organic and synthetic fertilizer is that in the synthetic, the molecules are chilated, so they're already available for use. Organics have to be processed by bacteria before they're available for use.

You're putting smoke in your body, and you think it's the fertilizer used causing the cancer? lol

It's not the GME's or the type of fertilizer used to grow our food... it's what you put in your body... The cheeseburgers, car emissions, and pure laziness.

If health Canada is really gonna privatize the mm system none of you's will have to worry about illegal dispensaries. Inspections will be hardcore!

And the street value will go up! And if Harper's one month+ in jail per plant bill goes through prices will go up higher again!

If DMT gets a privatization license he will earn good money!

The flowerdragon.....if he knew it was bad he never would have stated he used it..it's that simple! I believe it shows honesty on his part and that gets my respect!

Please..no more bitch'n...let's get back to grow'n

dmt

Veteran
green mango always tends to know exactly what going on. great growers intuition. the kcc usually will design, dial in and provide a recipe for our clients needs, subject to space and budget. my business is efficiency, not talking about others peoples business.

once all you rookies start growing with others, you will realize that growers contratcs are some of the shortest in the world for any inudstry. once a place is dialed, why would we hang around when there a plethera of people who still dont know how to grow, and of they do they dont know trees/medical grow style set ups.

ive already commented about the flowerdragon, and have nothing more to say about it, especially to any trolls and flamers, i have alot of pressure on me as it is seeting up 50-500 lighters steady. if trippers think that isnt enough for a guys resume, then let trippers trip. i have a solid rep still, and its only getting better on the weekly, peace, d

ps everyone is the best grower in the world until they expand to more then 1 kw or someones health, money and space becomes "your" responsability. a term many growers, let alone most people really cant even comprehend, becuase its always someone else or something else not you right?

danks

first im retired, i roled in a rmd crew when most of these guys had 6 lighters and we were doing warehouses. second i meant organic pesticides as well, not mite infected cheical weed i c go around from dgs around the lower mainland. and third if you really think that people who set these places up give their formula and dont get kick backs under the table is fucking highhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

danks

420 lights is still 1.6 mil every 3 months easy with the gear they have going in. thats why rcmp is asking health canada to redo their shit .

danks

close to 7 mil a year medical lol weed will hit 1000 soon and the cartels will b loving it as the price of their product keeps going up. they should cap dgs grws to 10 lights so greedy fucks dont fuck shit up.

@DMT & Med man- You fellas do outstanding work, very professional; not just your craftsmanship but your attitudes as well. Canada is lucky to have you guys(as well as icmag). Thank you for sharing your projects with the community.
If i could ask a few questions?

* Ive been growing for about 15 years, using a variety of different setups from aero to soil, and over the last few months I've decided that ebb & flow 5gal buckets with sure-to- grow hail is the direction I'd like to go. I was wondering what your thoughts on the STG hail are, when using with E&F: any observations, quirks, do's & dont's? There's really not much info out there for the hail cubes.

* What's the spacing on your buckets? 4ft centers?

*Have you guys ever considered writing a book? Not necessarily a how-to manual, but a photo rich book detailing your experiences with different products, techniques, strains, mistakes, lessons learned along the way, etc.

Thanks again for taking the time to post and share. You guys are champions.

Last edited:
"Non-profits" still generate profits, lol. Don't let the name fool you. People who operate the non-profits (or in this case, run the grow) are allowed to take salaries. There are non-profits that pay their executives, millions of dollars, and I'm sure this grow-show will fall into that category.