What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Teretulemast / Welcome

M

meowman

Haha, that is interesting. I only visit twice a year or so, unfortunately, it is a great place.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
That was good ^ Fuckin' one guy owned a bunch of finnish pignazicops. Hope he will sue the fuck outta em, even tho it's finnish tax payers money, these wannabe nahkhiirmees hero cops need to be put down a notch. Let the fucking guy sell some shrooms, and if u'r gonna gas someone, make it count. All they do is cry for backup :)

Bitch ass finnish police, i fuck em all, fuckin' cock-a-roaches!

:tiphat:

Oh yea, here's the full(er) version of the guy owning the piglets:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyyw8s7UyRU

M

meowman

I wonder if being Estonian means superhuman resistance to pepper spray, that guy got sprayed so many times, without much effect, atleast seemingly.

All this because of bureaucratics, I gather he was not supposed to be selling his mushrooms at the market without a license? My comp is fucked up though, so can't hear much at all.

The little vigilante guy with the broom was so annoying, he just kept tickling the neck of the Kalevipoeg with his broom for some reason... Glad it was snapped in the end.

lol ye the cops wanted to cuff him for selling shrooms. I bet the guy with the broom called the cops. I dont understand why was he scratching his neck with it when the cops came lol, finnish hero.
Not much tokers in here, but enough, u know. They grow up and go away to the city to start slaving.

L0pp3

tere tere.. i live now estonia, Tallinn someone live in tallinn ? i search new peoples and peoples who want hangout whit me and do something fun and nice. i was live here now about 5 months, if someone want meet me send pm, i speak finnish and little english.
Smoky Greetings L0pp3 !

M

meowman

Head kevade püha kõigile foorumi eestlastele! Loodaan, et munadepühad läksid hästi ja et Volbriöö oli üks suur pidu Eestis ka.

Kunagi siin oli jutt Eesti ruderalisest, loodaan et keegi seda veel plaanib kasvatada (ja pilte muitugi ka võtta), sellepärast et Eesti kanepist on nii vähe pilte. Tore oleks neid sis kunagi näha.

Nüüd alles lugesin Kanepi vallast, kas keegi teist seal elab? :)

I hope everyone had a good Walpurgis night celebration yesterday and is continuing on to spring day celebrations!
Happy late Easter, and 420 too!

If anyone is in possession of pics of EST ruderalis, please do share!

Hyvää vappua!

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
Teretulemast my eesti compadres!

Raco´s Chunkbeki under 250w. Hps. grown in Estonia.. Delicious nugs to enjoy at Pirita Beach now that the Baltic Sea is not frozen... ;)

Also some hashish , dry sifted, good taste, little bit spicy and smokey... i dont know where it is come from...just that it´s entering via Russia.

P5070324.jpg

P5070332.jpg

P5070333.jpg

2-1.jpg

_DSC0029.jpg

_DSC0025.jpg

M

meowman

All the estonian stoners are too high to reach their keyboards... Or so I think ;)

That's a very nice looking plant you have, Dimajones. I was going to ask if you were going to do a greenhouse grow for the summer, but probably not in TLL.

I am determined to puff away on my Baltic beach holiday sometime this summer. I will most likely head for Pärnu (või naabri karjääri). I'd expect the weed there to be shitty and over priced, especially so at high season, but will see...

Tsauks kõigile! Glad to see Estonia corner up in here!cool!

heres my last little tiny grow 2 unknown seeds under 250w

Both gave me 30g and tasted more indica dominant

last 2 pics is my one congo haze about little over a month in veg.I pulled this one wide opened, topped, supercropped, pinched...:dance013: its goin to be really sweet.peace!

Attachments

• IMG_0065.jpg
    IMG_0065.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_0075.jpg
    IMG_0075.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0077.jpg
    IMG_0077.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0078.jpg
    IMG_0078.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_0176.jpg
    IMG_0176.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0175.jpg
    IMG_0175.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 87

CannabisFox

I like the look of those ! Good work=)
Grown out- or indoor?

____

Im visiting this subforum cause I would like to meet a Talinn inhabitant :)
Visiting that town next year march/april and want to smoke one or two with one living there... ;) just pm me

Greetings from germany
Fox

Gucci

Clearly he is not growing outdoors with a 250w hps :D

The plants look healthy and big but the buds look pretty light weight. Hope they densed up for your harvest.

kooljay

Whats up estoners, i visit estonia often and have seen only one pothead. It was last summer in viljandi, didnt talk with him or anything, just saw that he was high and gave a friendly smile :)
I usually visit tallinn, tarto, pärnu and viljandi each year.. Happy growing :)

godrick

Hello estonians! i'm new in this forum but i sure like to grow and smoke weed so.. i guess i'm in the right place. i've been looking for someone with close experiece in our weather so hi to you my finnish friends as well! what's the latest news, how you guys been doing? any pics of last falls harvest? :)
sheers sõbrad

Latest posts

Latest posts