What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2.6k hps 9 bucket RDWC

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
Well GT it's good to see you back.. I was starting to think you got popped by LE or something lol. I can't wait to see everything up and running,looks like you have a really good start. Take care.

T

Tarus Bulbar

Startn to look great man!!
Looks like u pulled an all nighter!!
its goin to pay off!! LOL
Cheers bro

B

Bob Smith

Subbed; sorry to hear about your troubles at the start and the middle of the thread.

Also, what makes you so sure the UC is so superior to your DIY RDWC? Just curious, that's all.

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
Well GT it's good to see you back.. I was starting to think you got popped by LE or something lol. I can't wait to see everything up and running,looks like you have a really good start. Take care.

Naw man I'm 100% legal so if leo come by I'll show em my papers and show em my shit IF they get a warrent that is.

And this is a good start can't wait to finish and get some hydro growin

green_thumb...

Veteran
Subbed; sorry to hear about your troubles at the start and the middle of the thread.

Also, what makes you so sure the UC is so superior to your DIY RDWC? Just curious, that's all.

Hey bob thanks for droppin in,hopefully the speed bumps are done and over with.

And the UC is superior because the nutes get mixed 10x more thouro than in my system in result the PH,PPM and DO are more consistant thruout the whole system as my system will have dead spots in the system.

stussy22

Looking real nice man.. Ya you did put in a lot of work there. Busted my ass today as well... Now time to enjoy and relax:smoke:

green_thumb...

Veteran
Looking real nice man.. Ya you did put in a lot of work there. Busted my ass today as well... Now time to enjoy and relax:smoke:

indeed buddy,i ment to take pix of the garage before,it was so full of shit i had to make it look like there was no grow going on for our anual walk thru.

i still have so much to do and get. i tokin on a mini blunt rolled with a lil capone dipped in cognac.

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
pulling up a chair and watching this one through. sorry to hear about all that shit taken. cant wait to see how they turn out.

green_thumb...

Veteran
Love it. I cant wait to see it in motion.

thanks for hangin GWE!! shit man i cant wait either!!

pulling up a chair and watching this one through. sorry to hear about all that shit taken. cant wait to see how they turn out.

hey Gg1 thanks for clickin on my thread,glad to have ya aboard.this should be my best run yet,im really really excited to run the lvpk and some of the other strains i have too,was just kicked down 6 purple cherry pie beans ima get some rapid rooters and get those going asap as the bud it came from was sooooooo dank,i think its capable of my top 5 pick.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
so you think 2k over 12 lvpk's would get 2#? man i cant wait to get this shit growin already...

So I am way late to this thread, but done well the LVPK gets two lbs per hood.

I know BG pulled only 1.5lbs per hood last run, but he has ideas to get it to the two lb mark.

You'll have no problem with 2lbs from 2kw. Now I'll go back and read what I've missed.

:joint:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
so,have you started flush yet? if so what would be the official flush start? say in days wise?

also are you gonna flush em fast and bring the ppm down like DominicanGreen did to purple em up??

Flush with clearex from days 49 - 51 then run RO water only until you are ready to pick.

green_thumb...

Veteran
Flush with clearex from days 49 - 51 then run RO water only until you are ready to pick.

thanks for stoppin in HS its a honor to have ya along for this ride.

yeah i plan to run 4 lvpk in the rdwc set up under 1k and 2 more in a 3gal smart pot of coco under 600hps along with a few other strains,and the E&F tray will have prolly half kush haze half sourband i think and thatl be under the other 1k

green_thumb...

Veteran
Fantastic tutorial on top of the fine project. Good Job.

PD

thanks PD.

well got some more progress done today,i picked up 8x3 gallon smart pots and 2 bags of royal gold coco and transplanted some long waiting clones
CIMG0086.jpg

for time being i set aside the E&F tray and threw all my vegging gals under the 1k
CIMG0093.jpg

a close up of the smart pots
CIMG0094.jpg

here we have the BBK,BG this is her!! once shes ready im spreadin the love
CIMG0075.jpg

LVPK moms
CIMG0074.jpg

CIMG0073.jpg

and another LVPK for good measure
CIMG0072.jpg

heres a cut of the strain i grew rdwc last run,we'll see how she does in coco this time around
CIMG0078.jpg

a bubba kush cut a buddy gave me a questionable source so we'll see
CIMG0070.jpg

aannnnd a pineapple kush
CIMG0077.jpg

aaannnnnnnnnnd finally a pineapple cut
CIMG0071.jpg

and im almost done with this rdwc set up
CIMG0081.jpg

CIMG0083.jpg

and heres the cuts for the tray and rdwc,4 LVPK for the rdwc and 4 SourBand and 4 mystry kush haze for the tray.

CIMG0079.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts