What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"My newest creation" 3 rooms 4200w recirculating deep water culture:)

M

mosca negra

Mighty fine & Smokin' set-up you got there Blazin' Blaze! :lurk:

Peace, Mosca Negra

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Quick update pictures got the babies growing exept for the 3 mutant blueberries 3 out of 4 seeds mutated and 4 of the 6 from last time as well.Thats worst than the previous experience with blueberry next time i go for dj shorts trueblueberry.

Anyways here are some pics of the babies in veg.So far bog's lifesaver and bluemoonrocks are most vigorous out of the plants.Lifesaver being the most vigorous.Blueberry not far behind as well as londen memories aka motivation its doing fine as well.

[/QUOTE]

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Tested the ppm levels they are just above 1300ppm co2.

The temps are at 84f with a humidity of 51% all sound perfectly within the exeptable ranges....

The water chiller/comtroller is set to keep the water temps at 67f-71f kicks on at 71f and off at 67f.

I am trying to keep the optimal environmental settings so i can get the maximum growth out of em...

But i have moved the babies to the flower room for the rest of their veg period.Probably give em 7-10 more days veg and then switch em to 12/12 for flower i'll take clones lable them directly before switching them to 12/12 and after harvest i'll smoke a nug of each strain/pheno and keep the best of each one for mothers throw the rest away.

Now for the pictures.

GanjaJedi

As my jaw drops all I can say is I can't wait till the day when my grow op is along these lines. Yea!!!!! Keep up the work this is awesome. Yea!!! I just love all the care and attention that goes into this plant indoe.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Ok guys updates comming soon.I will be posting updates every week on sunday!

G

Lookin sweet bro!!! I was just lurkin over at OG at ALL you threads on the bio buckets!! :yummy: Very nice and CLEAN!

G

That is very clean and organized. I like the home made plumbing and toilet float in the "brain" and stuff in your DWC. I like the large size of the "brain" res... The plants look phenomenal, but the organization and cleanliness is perfect...have fun!
One question, what do you put your clones into? I use rockwool, have tried some coco, which I wasn't happy with, and wanted to know of some other succesful mediums to add into the clay hydroton later for vegging..

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I was using pete pellets/pucks for a while but now i have a bubble cloner built so i wont be using them anymore just put the straight roots into the hydroton from now on.

G

Thanks, me too on the peat. I may try a bubbler, I've seen great results here...

somoz

Veteran
lookin solid blaze. as usual. i've lurked on ur posts for long time now (even when u made the claim u would never go all hydro) but never really liked to post comments on og, so glad to see u doin some postin over on these parts. more of an observer over there, i post over on planetskunk as craigels but its a little low key over there. good people though.

anyway the only problem i ever ran into usin the peat pucks was if ur water levels get off (which they shouldn't but things do happen) and rise up into the medium "dissolving" it in a sense and cloggin up the lines. that's the only thing i would be careful of cowa. good luck

look forward to the posts bro. thanks for sharin.
somoz

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
You have to have been following my grows to know that at one time blaze did say he would never go completely hydro.

Well times they do change,Anyways soon as i found i could grow just as good pot with less veg time in hydro as i could soil i went ahead and converted all the way.Its a change i am fine with now.I dont miss playing in soil no more really either way thanks for stopping by i will be posting updates later this evening.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Now for the bogs life saver and bluemoonrocks!

first 2 pics lifesaver
next 3 pics bmr
next pic celtic frost
next picture blueberry
next 2 pictures nirvana bubblelicious

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Last but not the least magus genetics motivated aka londen memories!

Last edited:

somoz

Veteran
pushin along nice there blaze. back two plants in first pics look like they're powerin. i think they're the brm and the blueberry......... regardless lookin like a treat of a show.

got a question for ya. what's going on in the first set of pics, i can see it best in the 3rd and 4th with the venting over ur airpump or?? i thought at first it was ur control and u were just ventin over it to keep it cool but then on closer look i didn't see any of the lines comin back into it. what ya got goin on there?? thanks mate.

somoz