What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seaponics

osirica420

Petflora,

a valid point about NPK and $ for beans. I'm gonna try to get this together for my next run.

Orsirica,
You just run 1500-2000 ppm from beans? not a gradual build up?

Thanks!

yea i would start with about 1000-1500ppm of a sea salt mineral soak for 24hrs before i put it in the container to sprout, and maybe first 2-3 weeks same dosage...

up to 2k ppm when the plant gets better...

i always end up with mostly females :)

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Balazar.

Look at the ratios I posted, and compare to their ratios. They are not even close. Why?

They are designed for mj, which has very different needs than fruits and veggies.

Balazar

Balazar.

Look at the ratios I posted, and compare to their ratios. They are not even close. Why?

They are designed for mj, which has very different needs than fruits and veggies.

These nutes have the exact same NPK profiles as the GH Flora series. So if you were to mix 2 parts bloom to one part micro that would be the lucas formula.

Is there a better NPK profile than the lucas formula? Can you point me to a thread or resource for a better profile?

Grigori

I like the looks of those nutes. As Balazar said the same numbers as gen hydro flora series, but with organic goodies added...nice prices too. They even have a flushing solution and and a calmag product. Good find!

Gebr'el

i agree.....those nutes look like a great buy. gonna get some myself for a mini sog hempy run. it seems that those nutes eliminate the need to add other nutes to back em up and like mentioned with their additives they are a full line.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
The prices are good but the shipping kills it but I am still interested. The stuff they have called OceanGold looks interesting but I don't see it for sale on their site.

Gebr'el

yeah Maj. C killer shipping and worse for me cuz i am not on the north am. continent! so i gotta pay for duty too!!! lol......but when i do the numbers against other major competitors, i still win cuz what i get for $45.00 us...it just too suuuweet. i may shell out extra $ but to me it all pays its self back with the end product :dance013::plant grow:.......wud luv to c someone post a thread on the use of em...maybe one of us will :watchplant:
peace n luv