What's new

PBP Bloom

Original formula? What does THAT mean? Should I get that or the other kind. I didn't know there was a difference in the bloom formula . . . . .
:whistling:

skunktoker

I believe one of them is for soil the other hydro I dont use PBP anymore so wait until someone else chimes in .................ST

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The man above is correct,soil and or hydro is the difference.

Have A Great Day
Mr.Wags

standog

Pure blend original is omri, pbp is not.
PBP is hydro or soil, and i think there is also a PBP for soil specific.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
check my sig

Pure Blend Pro Bloom Hydro
2.5-2-5
1.0625 grams/ml
@10ml/Gal
N 70
P 24
K 116
Mg 14
Ca 28
Fe 0

Pure Blend Pro Bloom Soil
1.5-4-5
1.0625 grams/ml
@10ml/Gal
N 42
P 49
K 116
Mg 14
Ca 28

I use the Bloom Soil!

ok, Shroom DR just gave you guys the numbers on both, in your hydrogarden, Botanicare suggests you use PBP Bloom SOIL for late flower/ripening formula. in the Soil formula you will notice a significant drop off in N and upped P-K...they now are pushing Hydroplex for late flowering. It's 0-10-6 w/Micros. Now the the thing with Pure Blend original and Pure Blend Pro is the PBP is a stand alone fertilizer and PURE Blend Original is a compost Tea supplement i believe, its definitly not a fert. as for organic PBP is 50/50 organic and salt based, therefore not OMRI listed. Top Shelf ferts nontheless

C

Col.Dijon

Feeding your soil/coco plants with pbp bloom gives them entirely too much nitrogen and not enough P ime

LionsRoor

The diff between PB Original and PB Pro (Grow, Bloom, Soil)

The diff between PB Original and PB Pro (Grow, Bloom, Soil)

Original formula? What does THAT mean? Should I get that or the other kind. I didn't know there was a difference in the bloom formula . . . . .
:whistling:

The original formula is a supplement - based on the original formula that the founder of Botanicare once sold out of his hydro store only (pre Botanicare).

Pure Blend Pro is based on the original formula but is a complete one part nutrient formula including a Grow, Bloom, and Soil Bloom version.

generalgrievous

collector of lightsabers.. and fine cannabis genet
ICMag Donor
using PBP bloom in early flower now......great results.....

gonna switch to earth juice bloom for N free feed at 4 weeks.... :watchplant: