What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Claw" 2 weeks into flower

liquid069

Sorry I forgot the details
Lighting: Switched to a 400 hps from 200 hps yesterday
Soil: FFOF
pH: about 6.3
nutes: FF Tiger Bloom 1/2 strength usually every 3 days
from seed
Sativa I think it's cali orange
Started 12/12 on july 14th 18 days into flower

Is this a mag def? the tips of the leaves form right angles to the ground on about 40% of plant.

should i water without the tiger bloom and like 1/2 teaspoon of epsom/gallon? Please lend a hand!! i don't want to stress her out too much...

It is either too much nitrogen or too much water. Probably to much N as sativa's are pretty sensitive to it. Other than that minuscule problem they look great.

liquid069

Johnny Rotten said:
It is either too much nitrogen or too much water. Probably to much N as sativa's are pretty sensitive to it. Other than that minuscule problem they look great.

could the tiger bloom cause this?

I don't think it's the ratios of the tiger bloom, just the levels you are feeding it. You could back off slightly or switch to the big bloom if you have it. They are at that stage where they eat the most P and K so nitrogen is not needed in as high of amounts.

Latest posts

Latest posts