What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MA Recreational Sales Begin Tuesday 11/20

yardgrazer

Finally made it out to buy a bag, thankful to report no one is going out of business yet, didn't ask what was up with the discounted pricing. My friend and I agreed that for now the dispensaries are a nice novelty, but not anything better than that (why pay more for inferior quality?). Can't wait til I can start some seeds in a few months to prep for next growing season.

AKDrifter

Hit Verilife yesterday while close by. Wanted to see it first hand and check out what they had. Of course prices are nuts. Lot was full of cars, police directing traffic and the tent tunnel, was cold AF in there so dress warm.
Total round trip was 2hrs from sign in. I got a taste of Durban poison, Hindu kush, Brownie scout, killer queen , and goji OG. All decent, the Brownie scout was dry and crumbly. Durban was nice

a step in the right direction for sure, itll be nice once the wait is gone and more places open.

Magnificat

It is now 1/4z plus some edibles, pre rolls, and/or oils...

I just went today and surprisingly I found the quality to be fairly good. Between me and my nephew we got 2 quarters... 115 tax included each Q. GGod and lemon jeffry.

Took us about 1 hour but we got there before opening.

S

Sertaiz

holy sheeet, dealer prices. sweet. why, may i ask, is it any more expensive than washington? can they not fly weed all over the country and sell us the same exact stuff in Ma ? has to be made in state? cause its all like 5 to ten a gram over there.......at the better places

S

Sertaiz

someone needs to start a cheap limo service to the dispensary to get the buyers contacts....

KONY

Veteran
thats highway robbery... 460 a z.... it better be ass-kickin-plus at that price...

No it's not 460 an oz because he only bought 2 quarters.
This has got to be one of the most annoying and frustrating thing with the new modern cannabis scene. You dont get the OZ price unless you buy a whole OZ!
Same with a QP or LB. This is not some new concept, you are just an asshole.

S

Sertaiz

ok then why cant they grow it in MA as cheap as washington? even the indoors is cheap

and Kony it is that price, you can only buy 1/4s so thats the oz price too.... could probably apologise if you like too i dont see how it makes him an asshole

that scheme has always been cruel capitalism, you can only afford a little at a time? heres less then.
a farmer who only helps out friends has no problem selling a little at the going rate. 1 going rate, that is per product

Americangrower

Veteran
ok then why cant they grow it in MA as cheap as washington? even the indoors is cheap

and Kony it is that price, you can only buy 1/4s so thats the oz price too....

You can grow it at the same price, but the only weed you can buy at rec shop has to be grown by them. Ma doesn't allow local growers to sell to shops. On top of that the prices are including the 20% tax.

AKDrifter

Hahaa probably rode back in the van with you. was in the second run. Its pretty good man I would say the ultra regulation they are dealing with actually helps us. It drives up the price for sure , but what the hell.

Just burned some Headband. nota bad

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Difficult to believe that more people aren't growing for that price.

Magnificat

Hahaa probably rode back in the van with you. was in the second run. Its pretty good man I would say the ultra regulation they are dealing with actually helps us. It drives up the price for sure , but what the hell.

Just burned some Headband. nota bad

I was in the second run actually. I took my nephew here before going bowling... The place smells great, i suspect it was the grape god that was causing the pungency in the store that day...

As for growing? I think more and more people ARE investing and learning to do it due to the way the law went down.. I prefer knowing they test this stuff and as shown recently, if it fails, we know about it.

here is from a 2-3 days ago...

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
I prefer knowing they test this stuff and as shown recently, if it fails, we know about it....

i either read or saw a story about growers in wash. have to have their weed tested b4 selling to a dispensary... the grower took '6' buds off a branch and gave one to '6' diff testing labs... and the results came back '6' diff ways - the thc was between 21 and 29% ... so much for testing

EcoNepenthe

2cents

2cents

It should be noted the mere fact of being a little less of an outlaw bodes well w/me. I feel for those that have fallen, and still could fall, even w/rec laws. But it does feel great being able to live like the west coast. We do it N.E. style, though. Freedom Rally!!!
I'm looking forward to buying some legal herb when closer to me.

Stay safe!!!
Success w/ya grow!!! :canabis:

Akss

Im looking to try some to. Be nice to go in try something see if i like it. Then just buy seeds of it or whatever and grow my own...looking to try some cbd crosses but dont know when anythings gonna open in this area.