What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour Orange Diesel Fem Grow

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
are you underfeeding them a tad?

if these are anything like the Orange Diesel cut i got you will be a very happy chappy :joint:

starke

are you underfeeding them a tad?

if these are anything like the Orange Diesel cut i got you will be a very happy chappy :joint:

Until Sunday I had been feeding them the same 1.0ec nutes as my ladies in flower, which has reduced N. Monday I started them on their own nutes with full N, still at 1.0ec.

The background on these Sour Orange Diesel sounded like there could be some interesting stuff in these seeds. Thanks for the info.

starke

Update Veg Day 42

Update Veg Day 42

Well the girls have been above ground for six weeks and made the most out of this past week with the higher N and new light. They have shot up considerably, especially the girls who were topped. Well the girls who were topped EXCEPT #5 and #7 who look like they turned out to be botched fims and have stalled to some degree. Have about two weeks before all these girls can be moved into my flower room so even those two have time to catch up and make the final 8.

Couple of pics as of today:

picture.php

picture.php

Peace,
starke

starke

Update Veg Day 49

Update Veg Day 49

Today marks seven weeks of veg and the girls are now getting kind of crowded on my veg shelf. I am amazed by the uniformity of structure on these girls. #11 appears the most sativa leaning based on internode spacing and leaf shape, but the rest of them are nearly identical. Side branching has increased tremendously and I take back what I said in a previous post about these being plants for SOG.

I am about to harvest my flower room on Thursday, build a SCROG screen for these girls and transplant into their final 3 gallon buckets. I plan on having them ready to flip to flower Tuesday.

Last week:

picture.php

And today:

picture.php

Peace,
starke

Last edited:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
These are looking really good mate, they are going to put on some stretch that's for sure,...

starke

Weekly Update Veg

Weekly Update Veg

I don't know what dumb ass designed this growroom but he did so to maximize grow space, not comfort. (Oh wait...I'm the dumbass.)

I have wanted to try a SCROG but had dreaded figuring out how to adjust lights, fans etc once a SCROG screen was in place due to the design of the room. Well there is nothing that enough rope and pulleys can't fix:

picture.php

Looks like Spider Man's lair but works well.

So the girls were transplanted into their three gallon Hempy Buckets, placed on the drain table then the SCROG screen was lowered down on top of them in stages while I tucked branches. Off to a good beginning I think. Going to veg until Thursday and flip to flower Friday.

picture.php

picture.php

Numbers five, six and seven did not make the cut though they were each healthy well growing plants. Numbers five and seven were just slightly smaller after being improperly fimed and stalling slightly. Number six just happened to be the shortest of the even numbered (un-topped) plants.

picture.php

Peace,
starke

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Looking Ace mate they will fill out the scrog net in no time I look forward to this,..:dance013:

starke

Flower Day 1

Flower Day 1

Switched the girls to an 11/13 light cycle today so flower has begun. Cut two clones from each prior to the flip in case that long lost super stoner pheno is in there somewhere.

Am going out of town for Thanksgiving with the family. Leaving tomorrow and not returning until the 25th. Have a young lady tending to the grow while we are away. She has taken care of my grows for the last several years when we had to be away and knows her stuff. Can't wait to see what a difference a week plus away makes in how the girls look.

Anyway, here are the girls on day one of flower and a shot of the clones just because:

picture.php

picture.php

Next update in two weeks.

Peace,
starke

starke

Update Flower Day 15

Update Flower Day 15

The misses and I survived the Thanksgiving trip and so did the ladies. They have stretched a bit in the last two weeks and are busy building bud sites. Going to spend this week training and tucking as the stretch winds down, then going to do a bit of lower defol next week. Dropped the ec back to 1.0 and will begin to lower N in about another week.

Note to self: The topped ladies are much easier to manage under a SCROG.

The ladies two weeks ago (11/16):

picture.php

The ladies today:

picture.php

Peace,
starke

starke

Update Flower Day 22

Update Flower Day 22

Yesterday marked the end of the third week of flower. The ladies have continued to put on bud sites and seem happy with their growing conditions. Running the feed at 1.0ec and have reduced the N by about a quarter. Stretch is about over and I still have some bare spots in the screen but this is do largely to trying to train both topped and un-topped plants under the screen. Temps running about 82 lights on and 74-76 lights off. Now that some fall like weather has finally arrived in Florida my humidity is down to about 55%. Planning on doing some defol tomorrow or Thursday. I'll throw up some more pics then.

The ladies last week:

picture.php

Today:

picture.php

A couple of young buds:

picture.php

Peace,
starke

starke

looking real nice in there, seems they like the relatively low ec levels.

I will be watching them closely. They did not like the lower N mix while they were in veg. Just hate running them too rich in flower. I'll bump both ec and N if the need arises.

starke

Update Flower Day 28

Update Flower Day 28

Today marks four weeks that the ladies have been in flower. The colas are beginning to stack nicely and have begun to show some frost. The room smells like pure week old gym socks at this point. The Christmas season got in the way this past week and I did not get any defoliation done. It will have to be done this week without fail as the room underneath the screen has become quite cluttered. Feed and conditions remain as noted previously. The ladies seem content and I am going to just maintain at this point.

Last Week:

picture.php

This week:

picture.php

picture.php

Under the Net:

picture.php

Peace.
starke