What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THC's last outdoor grow (in my own garden :)

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry to hear of your troubles.

Some folks just don't know how to mind their own Damned business.
They think that you have to think exactly like them or their world is going to fall down around them. If it were me I'd grow the loudest varieties I could find and keep my numbers in check... just to piss them off more! But I'm in a quasi legal state. IDK your sitty so maybe you don't have that option.

If I couldn't grow pot, I'd find something else stinky to grow outside.

Anyway, best of luck with your GG3 grow and breeding project.
I hope it all works out for you.

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Thats a sad story about your new neighbors. Keep your head up because you can do great things indoors with LED light. Check out a guy named Vader OG/Vader Vision on youtube. He does gene preservation and seed production indoors with HID and kills it. The seed company is called Oceangrown seeds.

-Funk

dread

Veteran
Hi guys,

After many years of not posting here i decided to make one last topic as I won't be growing in my garden anymore.

Apparently some new neighbours complained about the smell and contacted the police. A good neighbour informed me of this so I threw away all my plants that I had going ( a lot). I also had to bring my mother collection away and lost 14 of my 20 moms. I lost gems like the cheese exodus cut, SSSDH ojd cut and the 20+ year old ag13 :( :( :(. Hopefully I will be able to find these genetics again as I have had these moms for 10+ years. I am so sad for losing them, like losing a pet or family member.

It has been 2 months since my neighbour informed me and I have not seen or heard anything since from the police (luckily), but I feel raped on my own property.

For years I grew outdoor and in greenhouses and made big selections. I will really miss doing this as I was developping early versions of elite strains. I will switch to indoor with LED in about a year or so. Untill then the one seeded plant that I am growing in my greenhouse and last years stash will have to do. I don't really like growing indoors and I prefer greenhouse cannabis but it is better than nothing.

For this year I am growing the last Guerilla Gold 3 seeds that I had. It was supposed to be an open pollination but due to circumstances i removed 8 seed plants and kept the bet male and female so this strain won't go extinct.

I will upload pictures tomorrow as I only go to ICmag at work and not at my home address for the time being....

i still have alot of genetics
too bad you guys stopt speaking to me....

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Start a small comfrey extract factory... Fuck nosey neighbors.

That's brilliant lol.. And Nettles that really smells like sewage..

You could probably inconvenience them and get away with growing at the same time!

Seriously though I'm sorry.. That is some shady inhumane thinking to report a man for doing something on his own property that harms literally no one during a phony prohibition.. Fascists..

I have no idea what some people consider human rights..

THC123

Veteran
too bad you guys stopt speaking to me....

The reason I stopped speaking to you is the facebook message I got from you. You were expecting me on a Sunday afternoon around 1 or 2 o clock. I overslept because I had a girlfriend over, I went to bed around 4 in the morning and got up around 15-16 o clock. And when I sent you a message that I overslept, you didn't believe me and accused me of lying. For this reason I have not spoken to you anymore.

THC123

Veteran
No excuse I sent you the proof via PM.

The guerilla gold is almost ripe. SHe is extremely late due to light pollution and me not protecting the greenhouse with a tarp like I usually do. She should have been harvested 2-3 weeks ago without light pollution.

I have been having mildew for 6 weeks now but it is totally under control with my cleanlights UVC light. The UVC light combined with natural predators enable me to grow without any fungicides or pesticides.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The gg3 is lightly seeded and will give my plenty of seeds and enough flower material to vape.

picture.php
my cleanlights unit.

I also pollinated my amnesia, white jones, happy brother, Cheese, NLX and Bxw plant with GG3 pollen to have some nice early crosses.

S

Sall

Happy Harvest man, there's nothing like Your own fresh seeds for future... :plant grow:

THC123

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I harvested my guerilla gold 3 plant on octobre 24th after 12 weeks of flowering!!!!! This is due to light pollution.

I have had several big problems during this grow:

1) The tarp I used to shield my greenhouse from the streetlights at night had holes in it so I still had light pollution.

2) I think due to genetics, the GG3 plant was not able to cope ith the high temperatures in the greenhouse. During the first 4 weeks of flowering smells were strong and good. Afterwards only the bottom buds had a decent smell, the big coles seemed to have lost most of their terpenes. It resembled heat stress indoor a bit.

3) The light pollution caused the top buds to not mature properly. The flowers were ready, the trichs were no ready yet. I still harvested her a bit too early because the seeds were ripe at 12 weeks.

Normally guerilla gold is a favorite of mine but this plant due to the factors described above is very mediocre. It does the job but does not give me any euphoria or uplifting effects. Only body and a sleepy feeling. Due to the plant having lost so many terpenes during the grow due to heat, there is not much taste and the effect is bland.

This really sucks as this is my only plant for this year.

This grow was all about the seeds so in the regard it was a success.

I also crossed guerilla gold 3 to:

AMnesia core cut
Happy brother cut
Ukcheese
BxW haze
White jones
NLX

I want to create early amnesia 2.0 the coming years.

For creating new strains don't forget about clear sun light because green house can take off uv light. So result will be bit more low on thc and every next generation also. Maybe it is actual some time, but some time is not. In mostly case you already have more low uv lighting in clear sun light and you will lost tch level anyway.

Last edited:

THC123

Veteran
The glass is not an issue I have been growing in this Greenhouse for years. The reason this harvest is weak are the other factors I mentionned.

That being said I plan to make the new strains outdoors and not in the GH because I will select for mold resistance and early harvest dates combined with potency and the terpene profile of the female (elite clone) plants.