What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The KORE - test by Koondense

Koondense

Veteran
It's been 4 full weeks of 12/12 today, the Kore looks great and will need another month + to finish.
The growth of this beast is insane, this picture shows the background colas not caring much about the net I applied, they were shooting up like crazy. The front bud formation is the top cola which was tied down and topped in the first flowering week. I guess she would be more than 2+ meters high if left in her natural shape.

picture.php

The smell is starting to develop and is now mild lemony and fresh with some chemical background nose. Pretty good, with a hint of danger :)
She(and the other plants as well) started to show N deficency so they all got a nice organic/mineral recovery mix, I'm sure they'll appreciate the extra feeding in this blooming phase.

Cheers

Koondense

Veteran
Yeah, honestly this level of stretch was not expected. Thankfully I can handle such wild girls :)
The smell is getting gradually stronger by the day, there is definitely very high potential to find good keepers in this Kore release.

Cheers

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's been 4 full weeks of 12/12 today, the Kore looks great and will need another month + to finish.
The growth of this beast is insane, this picture shows the background colas not caring much about the net I applied, they were shooting up like crazy. The front bud formation is the top cola which was tied down and topped in the first flowering week. I guess she would be more than 2+ meters high if left in her natural shape.

View Image

The smell is starting to develop and is now mild lemony and fresh with some chemical background nose. Pretty good, with a hint of danger :)
She(and the other plants as well) started to show N deficency so they all got a nice organic/mineral recovery mix, I'm sure they'll appreciate the extra feeding in this blooming phase.

Cheers

Looking good Koondense :tiphat:

Koondense

Veteran
Two weeks from the last photo, Kore is filling nicely.
The overall plant and budding structure would make me think it could be an old school haze sativa hybrid(haze dom ssh expression), despite the pain with the stretch I'm very happy to have such a plant instead of the more mainstream amnesias which are more indica dominant. The smell is getting rounder with a strong lemon base, lovely.

picture.php

picture.php

Despite the very low temperatures she's doing quite well, hopefully the winter will wait a bit more.

Cheers

Koondense

Veteran
One of Kore's colas, the one under the 6500K light. Just a bit thinner than the others but plenty of shiny resin with a great rounded lemony aroma.
If I would see this plant the first time I could easily believe it's Nevil's haze or some similar sort of crazy sativa.

Lovely Ammo/Kore cola

picture.php

Cheers

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Looking great mate , yup they taking on that typical haze structure for sure

Koondense

Veteran
She's definitely hazy, I like pretty much everything about her :)

The Kore, another cola. Almost 2 full months from flip, day 58 of 12/12.
picture.php

Cheers

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Very nice.....looks about right. I grow a few of these outdoors and really like it. I had some issues with weather but mangaged to get some nice bud. She's a big plant, I'd love to try her indoors. Can't wait to see what the next few wks do for those buds!!!!

Koondense

Veteran
Thanks people!
She will definitely be ready next year, not much time for harvest this year lol ;)